My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

thoughts and prayers go out to you and everyone else suffering. it is easy to get caught up in the trivial worries of life but when stuff like this happens itputs a lot into perspective. best wishes to you

wow, I got 2 PMs from the same idiot
laugh.gif

What he said: "how about u see me on gears of war 2 and ill kill you the same way your mother got killed, you scunion, i have a mic too"

"do i piss you off because your mongoloid mother was worthless enough to also die in pain?...for the love of god, kill your familyas well so i can celebrate in jollity"

This guy has no life

R.I.P. to your mom my dude I couldn't imagine losing mine
tired.gif
but keepyour head up and just know shes in a better place and isn't suffering anymore

Condolences to you and your family. I lost an aunt to breast cancer in April of 2007. I got another aunt who is living with breast cancer as well.

Sometimes life deals you a bad hand, you just gotta make the right moves and play it out as best you can. Stay up man...

Originally Posted by HyphySole

wow, I got 2 PMs from the same idiot
laugh.gif

What he said: "how about u see me on gears of war 2 and ill kill you the same way your mother got killed, you scunion, i have a mic too"

"do i piss you off because your mongoloid mother was worthless enough to also die in pain?...for the love of god, kill your family as well so i can celebrate in jollity"

This guy has no life
That is definitely Mayor.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is @*%%!%+ sad.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

rip to your mom

i don't know if i can live without my mom...yeah i'm a mama's boy.
same here. i dont care what anyone thinks, imma mama's boy.

and im real sorry to you OP. i can't imagine what you're going through right now. just stay strong man.

May your mom rest in peace fam...and i pray to god that he gives you the strength to move on...stay up son for real i can't even imagine going through yoursituation but all you can do is pray

Whoa! to the person who wrote that evil PM...
RIP to your mom. keep your head. and GO YOU for taking care of her and being with her every step of the way.
be blessed. <3

PMAC. i lost my mother to cancer as well i know exactly what your going through. Much strength, now is the time to grieve. dont hold it in. if you wanna chatPM me RIP

Back
Top Bottom