My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This was my first time reading this thread and i read the whole thing and I just have to say .GOD %+%*@%% DAMN!. I'm not gonna flame OP or anything because he got enough before but just damn! I just dont get how his girl didn't know where her hole was 
eek.gif
. I hope you read that dudes guide on the foreplay stuff. I'm assuming that you finally did it by now and hopefully got married
pimp.gif
. If not.........I wouldn't even go on you because that would be....... I'd feel bad for you. Anyway,dudes are grave digging man. How the hell do you find a thread from 2 yrs ago then 1 yr ago?????? Thats %+%*@%% ridiculous. that would prob be about.. 800 pages 
smh.gif

With all the !$#@ goin on in this thread,I think that this might be one of the greatest threads ever on NT. The thing with Boost and Dre was the funniest !$#@ I've ever read on NT " You cried all night on the phone cuz her parents was flying dudes from Saudi Arabia n #+%% strictly to cram it in her ribs broads parents was recruiting dudes strictly to bash her guts in while you were in the crib like "
frown.gif
"." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's all. I honestly hope that OP got sum a couple months after this.

-Rolaholic

Back
Top Bottom