NaS Or Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Lil Wayne

Nas got no kind of swagg

Wow! Great reasoning!
if swag is how it's measured, i'd be top 5 of all time...but you are getting a big old
indifferent.gif

My $.02.......

-Nas>>Lil Wayne
-
smh.gif
if you truly believe the 6 worst songs on Nastradamus>>>>>Waynes top 6 songs. Give me a break. You cant seriously believe that.
-preCarter 3, Lil Wayne was thought of as one of the best around. Its funny how 1 album changes things
-Nas is a way better lyricist
-Marley, I like Weezy as much as you, but give it a rest. you will not win this argument. regardless if you throw in some valid points or not.
-Its ridiculous that this thread has grown to 7 pages.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i guarantee ... a lot of this "wayne cant stay on subject" talk would cease if yall would have actually listened to his *%@% pre carter ...
so who really fell off then?
grin.gif

oh and what was the name of that song i have to listen to it not just read the lyrics
he didnt fall off, he switched up to sell records ...

the name of the song is grown man by the way ...

the nerve of this guy...
roll.gif

The stuff i dumped into my toilet this morning > Weezy. and i'm being dead serious

It seems like you're too busy defending your dumb *!# logic so I won't even address yo girl *!# directly. You saying the same false @!%@ about Indianathat __s already heard. You saying the same false @!%@ about ME that __s already heard. On Larry, the @!%@ ain't funny and it ain't true. You try toohard you lame *!# pedestrian. Nobody thinks you're cool because you said I need to get a deal. I'm already Independent for a reason you simple mindeddickbeater. Ain't no handouts popping, Rembrandt. Save room on my %#*+ for the females you weak *!# troll cuz I'm about a whole bunch of @!%@ you onlywanna talk about. I ain't bumping gums for the lolz, I'm done with it. You can say whatever the @!#% you want on NT from here on. All that rhetoricain't nothing on the G. Just know I would lunch yo punk *!# early if it ever got past this NT %+@+%#%%. Play wit it. On Larry I ain't the one @!#% boy.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

It seems like you're too busy defending your dumb *!# logic so I won't even address yo girl *!# directly. You saying the same false @!%@ about Indiana that __s already heard. You saying the same false @!%@ about ME that __s already heard. On Larry, the @!%@ ain't funny and it ain't true. You try too hard you lame *!# pedestrian. Nobody thinks you're cool because you said I need to get a deal. I'm already Independent for a reason you simple minded dickbeater. Ain't no handouts popping, Rembrandt. Save room on my %#*+ for the females you weak *!# troll cuz I'm about a whole bunch of @!%@ you only wanna talk about. I ain't bumping gums for the lolz, I'm done with it. You can say whatever the @!#% you want on NT from here on. All that rhetoric ain't nothing on the G. Just know I would lunch yo punk *!# early if it ever got past this NT %+@+%#%%. Play wit it. On Larry I ain't the one @!#% boy.

?

It seems like you're too busy defending your dumb *!# logic so I won't even address yo girl *!# directly. You saying the same false @!%@ about Indiana that __s already heard. You saying the same false @!%@ about ME that __s already heard. On Larry, the @!%@ ain't funny and it ain't true. You try too hard you lame *!# pedestrian. Nobody thinks you're cool because you said I need to get a deal. I'm already Independent for a reason you simple minded dickbeater. Ain't no handouts popping, Rembrandt. Save room on my %#*+ for the females you weak *!# troll cuz I'm about a whole bunch of @!%@ you only wanna talk about. I ain't bumping gums for the lolz, I'm done with it. You can say whatever the @!#% you want on NT from here on. All that rhetoric ain't nothing on the G. Just know I would lunch yo punk *!# early if it ever got past this NT %+@+%#%%. Play wit it. On Larry I ain't the one @!#% boy.

its obvious who tries too hard ...
laugh.gif
... homie relax ... and who thehell is larry?

naw i understand dre, i just wanted to jab at the dude cuz it sounded funny when i was reading it "on larry" lol ... see what homie fails to realizeis i got folks in different places ... dudes prolly from connorsville

What u bumpin your gums for then???
so everybody else can get the lolz?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Deuce King

wayne got a better catalog even with his wack $**+ ...

Are you serious Marley??
yeah i am ... when you get passed the "o my god hes comparing lil wayne to nas ahhh ohhh ahhh" part of the debate, wayne has a rack more good songs than nas ... nas has illmatic which was 10 songs and 2 were ahhhhh ... illmatic is definitely the best album either has put out, but if you look at their body of work wayne got nas ... in fact, i dont even think its close forreal ... hell the songs left off the carter 3 alone are better than most of nas' albums ...

when it comes down to it, nas just hasnt produced ... he fell off from illmatic ... plus you take into account that wayne is only 26 ...

500 degreez, carter 1, carter 2, Deication 1, Deidcation 2, all the work he did with hot boyz and the sqads ... come on son theres not many catalogs right now +%*#!% with that ... for the same reason why people cant call BIG the GOAT is the same reason why you cant say nas>wayne ... he may be better as a rapper, but when it comes down to it the !#*+ he has put out just doesnt compare cuz its either a) not enough b) not good

I don't usually do this but... You're *%%!!#@ with sherm aren't you????

I can pick 6 songs from Nastradamus, Esco's worst CD that are better than any 6 you can group together from all of that material you just named. I blame my generation for not leading this current one in the right direction, because this is down right becoming a sad state of affairs. We Have To Do Better.
tired.gif
Nastradamus was a melted #+*! sandwich w/ extra cheese and no mayo, and you know it.

I can only rock w/ like 3 songs on there.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

W.T.F was Nasir thinking
smh.gif
smh.gif

And I know people aren't in here questioning Wayne's flow....Are they ?????

And why are people brining up 'Tha Drought 3' like that #++$ was good? That #++$ was worse than Nastradamus
sick.gif

Are you serious Marley??
yeah i am ... when you get passed the "o my god hes comparing lil wayne to nas ahhh ohhh ahhh" part of the debate, wayne has a rack more good songs than nas ... nas has illmatic which was 10 songs and 2 were ahhhhh ... illmatic is definitely the best album either has put out, but if you look at their body of work wayne got nas ... in fact, i dont even think its close forreal ... hell the songs left off the carter 3 alone are better than most of nas' albums ...

when it comes down to it, nas just hasnt produced ... he fell off from illmatic ... plus you take into account that wayne is only 26 ...

500 degreez, carter 1, carter 2, Deication 1, Deidcation 2, all the work he did with hot boyz and the sqads ... come on son theres not many catalogs right now +%*#!% with that ... for the same reason why people cant call BIG the GOAT is the same reason why you cant say nas>wayne ... he may be better as a rapper, but when it comes down to it the !#*+ he has put out just doesnt compare cuz its either a) not enough b) not good

I can pick 6 songs from Nastradamus, Esco's worst CD that are better than any 6 you can group together from all of that material you just named. I blame my generation for not leading this current one in the right direction, because this is down right becoming a sad state of affairs. We Have To Do Better.
tired.gif

Wayne music might be low quality and he might not really say much, but I can listen to it and stand it. It might wack, but it's more entertaining than listening to a boring flow (sometimes) over a crappy beat.

This statement alone is one of the main reasons why hip hop music and it's fanbase are at an all-time low, SMH.

Originally Posted by dland24

-Nas>>Lil Wayne
-
smh.gif
if you truly believe the 6 worst songs on Nastradamus>>>>>Waynes top 6 songs. Give me a break. You cant seriously believe that.
-preCarter 3, Lil Wayne was thought of as one of the best around. Its funny how 1 album changes things
-Nas is a way better lyricist
-Marley, I like Weezy as much as you, but give it a rest. you will not win this argument. regardless if you throw in some valid points or not.
-Its ridiculous that this thread has grown to 7 pages.
That's the realest +*+% that's been said in this thread...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Are you serious Marley??

tired.gif
Nastradamus was a melted #+*! sandwich w/ extra cheese and no mayo, and you know it.

I can only rock w/ like 3 songs on there.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

W.T.F was Nasir thinking
smh.gif
smh.gif
You're my guy Dre, I actually respect your opinon... Would you care to give it a shot??? Name 6 better.

The Mobb
BM JR
Wayne's Takeover 1 (Mannie Fresh album)
We Taking Ova Freestyle
Get That Money (Like Father Like Son album)
Best of Me Freestyle

All better than ANY song on Nastradamus...I could keep going too

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

The Mobb
BM JR
Wayne's Takeover 1 (Mannie Fresh album)
We Taking Ova Freestyle
Get That Money (Like Father Like Son album)
Best of Me Freestyle

All better than ANY song on Nastradamus...I could keep going too

You're one of those dudes who sees two people shootin' the fair and jumps in for no reason.

Punchin' Ns just cuz you feel like it
laugh.gif

You're my guy Dre, I actually respect your opinon... Would you care to give it a shot??? Name 6 better.
We talking all of Wayne's album's right? Or just the ones Marley mentioned?

Have you heard all of Wayne's albums?

Alright Dingle... I respect you for atleast attempting

However...

I disagree with "The Mobb"

reserve Judgement on that Waynes Takeover and Get That Money, seeing as tho I've never heard Mannie's or that LFLS album) but I will listen just offthe strength that you mentioned them.

and are you seriously saying that those songs are better than Project Windows???? Wow... we're not on the same wave young man.

Well I for one think the OG Project Windows is far superior to the one that made the album, so I hate the album version

And please please please listen to those Wayne's Takeover 1 & 2 from Mannie's album...Wayne goes OFF
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Regardless I think that Lil Wayne vs Nas is a stupid argument, not only are they different rappers with different styles and as such like comparing apples andoranges, but a CD of Nas's best songs >>>>>>>>>> Wayne's best songs hands down

laugh.gif
Cage you got me...I was planning on staying out of this post until I saw the challenge

Back
Top Bottom