NaS Or Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Its really the other way around with the exception of the obivious albums, Nas has more wack albums that hot albums, If u disagree wit that then u need to remove Nas from your throat

I swear to God man.

All I can do is laugh
laugh.gif

C/S

laugh.gif

^ Please!!! let me know what GOOD albums doesnt he have besides the three I mentioned??....
Not songs, But albums as a whole,....u kant be serious, This man is known for not kommin threw wen it komes to albums, word to fab
roll.gif

Im not say Wayne is better than Nas, I was jus disagreeing wat that other dude said about wayne not have good albums,

FTR Nas> Wayne

Off consistancy alone, he wins...It funny how the perception of wayne went from "The next Greatest rapper" to what he is now over the span of 1album, he is too inconsistant to be even talked about yet.

Lil Wayne - Tha Block is Hot (1999), Lil Wayne - Lights Out (2000), Lil Wayne - 500 Degreez (2002) were all avg albums. So lets see. He has C3 + those 3 andthen the other 2 Cs. So he has 4 avg/horrible albums vs 2 good ones. Nas' track record is better than one out of every 2. Sorry if you don't think sothen you seriously don't know hip hop.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wayne music might be low quality and he might not really say much, but I can listen to it and stand it. It might wack, but it's more entertaining than listening to a boring flow (sometimes) over a crappy beat.

This statement alone is one of the main reasons why hip hop music and it's fanbase are at an all-time low, SMH.
I like Nas, alot more than I like Lil Wayne. Illmatic is in my top 3 albums of all time. It Was Written, Stillmatic, and his features on songslike "Eye for an Eye", "Mo Money, Mo Murder", and "John Blaze" are some of my favorite music. I think there are many boring Nassongs (My opinion), there are many boring and annoying Wayne songs.

I'm just saying that myself personally, if I'm listening to my Ipod on shuffle all then I'm more likely to skip a song like "Where are theynow" (Hip Hop is Dead)than skip a Wayne song like "Poppin them Bottles" (Dedication 2).

Like I said earlier people need to stop comparing artist and their music, people need to just listen to music they like and stop judging others for theirpersonal music tastes. Everybody would be much happier that way.

BTW Music is always changing and Hip-Hop only keeps on getting more popular.

It funny how the perception of wayne went from "The next Greatest rapper" to what he is now over the span of 1 album

Who in their "right mind" had Wayne pegged as the next greatest rapper??

i'm going to have to go with wayne, dude is a beast on the mic. he can easily rap circles around nas.

sike

U cant compare the two. Wayne's a action/comedy flick; Nas is a 2 Hr informative, eye opening documentary
laugh.gif
. How can we even compare catalogs? How can u compare work from somebodywho's introspective & thought provoking VS somebody who's still on that stereotypical rap talk, but will rap some real !#$+ every now and then.Unless this is a flow debate, there's no conversation to held.

If this is a flow debate, go through Wayne's catalog and see what beats dude managed to rhyme on
eek.gif
. Let me see Nas rhymeon them old Cashmoney beats
laugh.gif
. This %@#+* been nice, go listen to Waynebefore he was mainstream. Lights Out was a classic as far as production and flow went - content wise
tired.gif
...dude was 18...whatis there to rap about at 18?
laugh.gif
. Now, fast forward, dude is 26, this should be the time where his content isswitching up...he's been in the game for ages...he's been rapping about the same stuff since 17
eek.gif

As much as people hate to admit it...Wayne is Kobe in the game right now.

Wayne just got nice as for nas who came in the game destroying it with a groundbreaking hip hop defining album......wayne has yet to produce one classic albumas nas has close to 4.....hip hop really is going down the drain smh wayne can't even compete with tip how would he manage with a living legend?

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

U cant compare the two. Wayne's a action/comedy flick; Nas is a 2 Hr informative, eye opening documentary
laugh.gif
. How can we even compare catalogs? How can u compare work from somebody who's introspective & thought provoking VS somebody who's still on that stereotypical rap talk, but will rap some real !#$+ every now and then. Unless this is a flow debate, there's no conversation to held.

If this is a flow debate, go through Wayne's catalog and see what beats dude managed to rhyme on
eek.gif
. Let me see Nas rhyme on them old Cashmoney beats
laugh.gif
. ThiPost a reply - Yukus %@#+* been nice, go listen to Wayne before he was mainstream. Lights Out was a classic as far as production and flow went - content wise
tired.gif
...dude was 18...what is there to rap about at 18?
laugh.gif
. Now, fast forward, dude is 26, this should be the time where his content is switching up...he's been in the game for ages...he's been rapping about the same stuff since 17
eek.gif

As much as people hate to admit it...Wayne is Kobe in the game right now.
nas_illmatic.jpg

please stop with this nonsensical riding of wayne.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It funny how the perception of wayne went from "The next Greatest rapper" to what he is now over the span of 1 album

Who in their "right mind" had Wayne pegged as the next greatest rapper??

U kant tell me that during the Carter 2 - Drought 3 era, he had everybodys ears like
eek.gif

FTR, Again IM Not Agreeing with This Post,....Jus Give Wayne props where props is dude tho, he wasnt always this garbage

NAS >> WAYNE

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

not really
eyes.gif

waynes better...nuff said
everyones going to have their own opinion...so its just going to be everyone going back and forth
WAYNE>>>nas
Yeah...but yours sucks.
Originally Posted by wren32

even if you look at lyrics wayne is better imo. i think nas has great lyrics and we all know waynes on some other stuff right now. but overall waynes lyrics are dope. he can spit about anything and keep you into it. i cant get through a nas album cuz its so boring im asleep by track 6.
tired.gif
Nice...so you're basically calling yourself a moron.
laugh.gif

@!#$ outta here, you nincompoop.

x1kmef.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Jus kause nas makes philosophical(sp) songs and just rambles more often than not doesnt mean he's sayin somthing, word to papoose
eyes.gif

35id1rs.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

smh.gif
the Music forum has hit a new low.
Music forum has always been the lowest in the totem poll as far as the big 3 here on NT...but it's hitting a new low everyday.

At least it was bearable a year-two years ago...but now...
smh.gif

Ant gotta start regulatin'...

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by Agthekid

You must work with 12 year olds.

for real
im 15 and i think lil wayne is about as trash as soulja boy
please never put lil waynes name in teh same sentence as soulja boy. wayne is top 5 ever period. Biggie, Wayne, Pac, Jay Z, Eminem, and then Nas.soulja boy is very good at making beats but as a rapper hes terrible but hes still leaps and bounds better then plies. lol.

for real
please never put lil waynes name in teh same sentence as soulja boy. wayne is top 5 ever period. Biggie, Wayne, Pac, Jay Z, Eminem, and then Nas.soulja boy is very good at making beats but as a rapper hes terrible but hes still leaps and bounds better then plies. lol.

for real

Originally Posted by wren32

for real
please never put lil waynes name in teh same sentence as soulja boy. wayne is top 5 ever period. Biggie, Wayne, Pac, Jay Z, Eminem, and then Nas. soulja boy is very good at making beats but as a rapper hes terrible but hes still leaps and bounds better then plies. lol.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom