NC NTERS CHECK IN

EZE@NC23 footlocker northside shopping center in Winston Salem has a sz 12

Walked in hoh winston and copped 3 pairs of the KDs...$+@* was a breeze

23phorlife I missed out on the miami night I was still debating whether or not I still like the 9s but yeah I was able to get my size.

Puddinpop I was 8th in line I had the pink/light blue nike boots and I was with my cousin who had on the space jams. We probably spoke

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

EZE@NC23 footlocker northside shopping center in Winston Salem has a sz 12

Walked in hoh winston and copped 3 pairs of the KDs...$+@* was a breeze

I passed the info along to him. Thanks man

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

23phorlife I missed out on the miami night I was still debating whether or not I still like the 9s but yeah I was able to get my size.

Puddinpop I was 8th in line I had the pink/light blue nike boots and I was with my cousin who had on the space jams. We probably spoke

yeah AM i remember you. Yall walked up when we were outside at the entrance. I had on some beat cement prods 
laugh.gif
and I was with my brother, my boy, and his girl.

FA at hanes has the xmas kds and Lebrons still.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a restock on the concords

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

****** RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA***** i need a size 9 of CONCORD XI !!!... i got sizes 9.5 or 10 for trade (ill update pics when they arrive wed from finishline.com).... MEET UPS ONLY

I wish you needed a 9.5 cause that's what i have and i need a 10, FML

puddinpop yeah i remember you haha those shoes are classic though

ReJimen hahaha yeah man he really thought i was going to let that happen and even if i did all those people behind me werent haha

anyone hear about a restock coming around the triangle??

Yea it was funny when everyone in back suddenly paused their convos to see what was bout to go down.

Foot Locker in Greenville Mall got their restock yesterday. If they got them then there must be tons of stores gettin down on this restock, I believe.

Crabtree is BSn giving the runaround acting clueless. Triangle says its nothing on the reup

yeah i went to footlocker in durham yesterday he didnt say much either.. he does have a size 8 he trying to sell personally for $250.

yeah if greenville had a restock everyone should get one hahaha

bushman where at???

yo anyone know where i can find some christmas KDs??? haha yeah I'm about to jump on the bandwagon quickly

I'm good but my friend ooking for 11 and my other friend looking for a 10.5 but nothing more than 250 so their chances are sliiimmmmm

congrats on your pick up

Nike Outlet Concord Mills had the Orlando penny 1s...ran thru within days...only small sizes left smh

Heard NC prob wont be getting the Air Yeezy 2s closest place is ATL...anything can change though

Nike Outlet Concord Mills had the Orlando penny 1s...ran thru within days...only small sizes left smh

Heard NC prob wont be getting the Air Yeezy 2s closest place is ATL...anything can change though
Was just about to post on the Penny 1s. Only up to Size 9 left. Nearly picked up a pair for myself today, but it's been an expensive month. Anyone seen Zoom Kobe VIs hitting outlets nearby? I only saw one random pair on the hash wall today at Concord Mills.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Was just about to post on the Penny 1s. Only up to Size 9 left. Nearly picked up a pair for myself today, but it's been an expensive month. Anyone seen Zoom Kobe VIs hitting outlets nearby? I only saw one random pair on the hash wall today at Concord Mills.
Smithfiled has the Grey Camos (w/blue swoosh) they r 99.99 though
they also have 30% off haswall, got a pair of all silver 2010 trainer sc's for a grand total of 28.36

Back
Top Bottom