NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by ReJimen

i could use an 11.5 in those Cords if anyone knows something

Couldn't we all...
ohwell.gif

my boy told me champs in four seasons still have some lebron miami nights can anyone confirm this??

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

Is there going to be any NT members in attendance?

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/...9836593177602b777dbe2c0ca961b3b33a0b00a_r.jpg

Reviewing how the one last year went (glad I didn't waste my gas), If I can convince others to roll with me for the "shananigans" (Bush Man 202), I'll roll.

It's like going to the mall, sitting down, and joanin' on everyone walking past.  It's no fun without a homie there cutting up with you.

laugh.gif

All these dudes in the same circle, same hobby, but wanna sell too high and buy too low, acheiving nothing in the process...

Reviewing how the one last year went (glad I didn't waste my gas), If I can convince others to roll with me for the "shananigans" (Bush Man 202), I'll roll.

It's like going to the mall, sitting down, and joanin' on everyone walking past.  It's no fun without a homie there cutting up with you.

laugh.gif

Sir I'm down "IF" you are
laugh.gif

ill just trade days with a coworker to work for me that day...last case resort get my "acting" skills in order LOL

eyes of hazel and bush man - We hope you come through. We had over 300 attendees and 20 vendors at our last 2 events in Charlotte so there is definitely alot of buying and selling happening . Let me know if you have any questions.

Last one I went to was year before last (techincally 2009 I believe) that was at the showcase warehouse off Keyes.

And, it seemed like I was the only one who brought atleast $500 on me to SPEND
30t6p3b.gif

For the young local hypebeast who are interested...ASAP Rocky is performing at Greene St downtown first or 2nd wk of Feb. Forgot the exact date

eyes of hazel - this one is much different, that was a showcase. At our shows we promote the action of buying and selling so there are alot of transactions that go down.

^
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anyway, Clippers @ Wiz on 4th.

So count me out coming to Charl. Just got my tix. Peep me on Comcast Sportsnet front row with flip flops, socks, and sweatpants! #ATLiensflow

LOL!

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

anyone coppin the 10s?...im personally skipping these since im trying to start my clothing brand

copped mine, fashion ave on new bern in raleigh still had a 10 & 10.5 aroun 5:30pm on saturday, if anyone was looking for those sizes, you could try calling up there to see if they still have them

I regret to say, but Finish Line in Cary town center will be closing.

last day will be this Saturday

Back
Top Bottom