NC NTERS CHECK IN

Finishline at Hanes Mall had the YOTD KD's this morning. They were the only store in NC to receive them. 18 pairs somehow went quick(employees, friends of employees) on a wednesday morning. Unannounced but keep your eyes peeled on FNL and other stores(HOH, footlocker) to get them sometime later in the week possibly

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

how come?
the mall gets very poor traffic, and with high volume stores (southpoint and triangle) they decided to close it. 
tired.gif

SOE Sneaker Summit. February 4th 2012. Charlotte, NC. Hilton University Hotel. 12-4 pm. $10 admission gets you 3 pairs in the building for sale or trade. $50 vendor tables available.

I hate to ask this, but does anyone have a good method of getting the YOTD KDIVs? A friday release date makes it near impossible for me to get, I can't skip work for those..

Please PM me or email me (a.weston.johnson@gmail.com) with any suggestions

Thats prob where im takin my mans when he gets back from the Afghanistan in a few wks but I heard that spot is where its at though homie

What's up NT? Just wanted to encourage you to check out Charlotte's most popular food truck "Wingzza". Best pizza and wings in CLT and most importantly, owned by a fellow NT member. Follow @WingzzaTruck on Twitter and be on the lookout for sneaker giveaways in the future for limited releases! Where else can you eat great food and talk sneakers?

P.S. - I'm stopping by the SOE Event from the flyer above today so if you happen to meet me, mention NT! Name's Larry. #Peace

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Thats prob where im takin my mans when he gets back from the Afghanistan in a few wks but I heard that spot is where its at though homie

Bet!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by City Spud81

How about them Tarheels...
We looked good but made some crucial mistakes but we'll see how the rest of the season turns out... in before woody2626 jk....Good win for Duke. Showed some heart last night. I can't even hate, that was a hell of a comeback as much as it pains me to say.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by City Spud81

How about them Tarheels...
We looked good but made some crucial mistakes but we'll see how the rest of the season turns out... in before woody2626 jk....Good win for Duke. Showed some heart last night. I can't even hate, that was a hell of a comeback as much as it pains me to say.
ohwell.gif

See I respect you.  Ya'll beat the wheels off of us last week though...I'm sure they will rebound.  I'm just hoping for a better performance from the Pack when we play you guys in Raleigh.   

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

How was the line at HOH Winston yesterday for the BHM's and Dave White 1's?
The line picked up pretty heavy after 3am. The cop handed out 96 tix from what I heard over their radios. Overall the release was a success. Just wish they had a 13 in the Kobe.

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

How was the line at HOH Winston yesterday for the BHM's and Dave White 1's?
The line picked up pretty heavy after 3am. The cop handed out 96 tix from what I heard over their radios. Overall the release was a success. Just wish they had a 13 in the Kobe.
Wish I could have gotten my hands on those KD's or at least a 12-13 in the Kobe.

Alright guys, looks like I may be headed to Durham for work, school me on the area. The wifey and I know next to nothing. Where to live, eat, cop sneakers, etc. Thanks in advance for your help.

Back
Top Bottom