NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by destroy1

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by destroy1

^^^ Got my nerfs too.. Congrats on the pickup! Who else coppin?
Flipped for a sec when I saw that picture of NERFs until I realized you said you were in Texas. I was going to say ... I didn't think anywhere in North Carolina was even getting those.
Nah, I got the Nerfs, and i live in NC... Just came back from NYC..
OTHER dude said TX..
(ahhhh - i feel better now)
Gotcha. Well, either way relieved I wasn't totally asleep at the wheel on a release in Charlotte or something.

Just checking in... Holding it down in the 704... Stay in the University area, near Concord Mills...

looking to get to know my NC sneaker lovers...

follow me if your on twitter... @MyKickGameFresh...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^You got the nerfs at the Winston HOH or Crabtree HOH

Neither, NikeTown NYC Manhattan.. No people, there was not a secret release
laugh.gif

dscn2337a.jpg

Any spots in or near the Bull City doing a midnight release on the Concords? All I'm getting 7-8am opening times.

That will be the seen around Charlotte for a good while once these release... it never fails... Hopefully I can strike gold on NDC or Eastbay, really don't wanna have to hit the malls... whats everyone plans on Concord release??

man I jus hope I can get a pair these will prolly be harder to get than the last two 11 releases

Originally Posted by mit9k

Any spots in or near the Bull City doing a midnight release on the Concords? All I'm getting 7-8am opening times.

nah man ur out of luck. and since all the stores are inside malls you going to have to deal with the hassel of running to be the first in line,trust me im not looking forward to it either

First post on here in a while...and first experience with HOH at SouthPark. They didn't get any Huraches but called up to W-S for me and got my sz 13 shipped down...it was much appreciated. 
476715635.jpg

I've done my research this year. Not missing out like last year. My **% will be at the unexpected spots. If any of the regulars need info, you know where to find me.

Anybody with a good backup spot in Charlotte? I'm hoping to grab them online but if not I think HOH is going to be ridiculous...might consider the Bobcats Team Store, they're selling them starting at Noon Friday. Any experience grabbing releases there?

Originally Posted by dbwalker

Anybody with a good backup spot in Charlotte? I'm hoping to grab them online but if not I think HOH is going to be ridiculous...might consider the Bobcats Team Store, they're selling them starting at Noon Friday. Any experience grabbing releases there?
http://##$%+!$@$!%%@.com/Sneakers/News/-Cool-Grey--Air-Jordan-Retro-11-Release-at-Bobcats-Team-Store-in-Time-Warner-Cable-Arena
crowded

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by dbwalker

http://##$%+!$@$!%%@.com/Sneakers/News/-Cool-Grey--Air-Jordan-Retro-11-Release-at-Bobcats-Team-Store-in-Time-Warner-Cable-Arena
crowded
would not suggest the team store. Everyone goes there after missing out because they open so late.

Have lines formed already at Four Seasons?  I won't be able to make it there until 10:15, I'm wondering if it's even worth it.

I might try Hanes instead, I'm not sure if they are doing a midnight release or not.

Lines at four seasons start at 10. 30 deep already for HOH Winston. Footaction opening at 6. Dtlr at 8. Hoh at 6

Back
Top Bottom