NC NTERS CHECK IN

with HoH raleigh only having 12 pairs id say jus stay home.. but now that theyve pulled the plug on NDC release i guess you could try your luck.. an youll be needing plenty of it!

Originally Posted by OG XXs

with HoH raleigh only having 12 pairs id say jus stay home.. but now that theyve pulled the plug on NDC release i guess you could try your luck.. an youll be needing plenty of it!

u aint lyin !!!!!!!!!!!! and how many of those pairs are gonna go to employees or their people ?????? id be hella surprised if all 12 go to people in line
12   what a stinkin rotten JOKE !

I've always wondered about employees getting shoes because they never say they have first dibs or anything.  In fact they deny it but, with that question being asked I guess I'd expect a little honesty, sneaker head to sneaker head, but I suppose they've got to cover their %@%.  I guess its stupid to think they would reveal that anyways.  But does anyone know some specifics about how a release of this magnitude goes down?  I hear from other posts that the mall will not let you camp prior to the release so how does it go down at 4:45?  Do people get someone to drop them at the door from a car?  Is it better to walk to the door from off the property? Also, when the doors open at 5:00 and there's people waiting to get in, do people run to foot locker?  I just don't want to be clueless if by some miracle I'm close to the front of the line.  Thanks guys, I'm new to all this.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

judging by past releases of this number there will be 9-10 going to people in line

ty, ty very much. folks this man just saved y'all ALOTTA time and hassle
16bitswing, my first move would be to call HOH 919-881-0459, CONFIRM with them when they are opening just to be sure. and imho the DOORS AT KHANKI are the best to enter through, closes to FL ifya ask me. GOOD LUCK MAN I hope ya get whatcha want

oh yeah......    TAR ........................................................... HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought state v heels would be a better game but...oh well.  Thanks for the tip on Kanki.  I'm on the fence now about what I'm going to do.  I may go and try for either the foams or the kobes.  Thanks man.

Just heard no camping for tomorrow release in WS, because, tonight was a little crazy!! Charlotte looking even better..

Originally Posted by destroy1

Just heard no camping for tomorrow release in WS, because, tonight was a little crazy!! Charlotte looking even better..

So when can people start lining up?

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by destroy1

So when can people start lining up?
Im hearing when the sun comes up.. I assume 5am..

foot locker just left their phone off the hook today.  Is that common practice before a big release?  Lame and unprofessional.

Can anyone shed some light? Talked to 2 employees at Raleigh. One said they don't know what they're gonna do another said wristbands were already issued out???

I called foot locker about 4 weeks ago and asked about the Galaxy Foamposites and they acted like I was a goon as if that color doesn't exist.  I guess they weren't aware yet.  I called back sooner to release and they said 'we don't know yet, call back the week of release'.  I asked someone in store when I went to buy the Kobe Sharks and was told they we're definitely going to have them.  I called about 3 days ago and asked again while asking about the Kobe 'cloaks' and was told 'Yes, we will have them.'  However, with the hype and the resell value of these I bet greed has got the better of the employees.  I mean, why leave your phone off the hook all day unless you don't want to tell people something?

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Flight Ones gone?!?...@#@!
flight ones released this morning, not tomorrow

And you might as well not waste your time asking them (HOH raleigh) for information

my boy told me 200+ people in line already
428086_10100204919636451_25014234_42602203_942980757_n.jpg

16bitswing, they always do that the day or 2 before a big release, weak weak weak sauce if u ask me. hoh ral can keep every single one of their friggin shoes, it is well worth the extra 80. 100, 150 WHATEVER to not have to deal with that store, ifya can even call it a store. isnt answering the phone PART OF THA JOB ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

fellas check the lebron ix thread. a picture was just posted of crabtree which opens AT MIDNIGHT and there are 300 people there already, mross posted the picture

300 , lmfao

Back
Top Bottom