NC NTERS CHECK IN

I've heard the legal market is pretty tough right now in Raleigh at least to be honest. I have a few friends that graduated law school in last few years and all had a pretty tough time but eventually found something. I'll ask them if any of their firms/outfits are hiring and PM you if I hear something.
yeah the legal market is pretty tough out here man, My Girl passed the bar in 2011, and it was a grind for her to really her foot in the door. She ended up taking a spot as an ADA in Elizabeth city.

What's up NC/NT fam. Im in the Raleigh area and looking for any and all help. Im a size 13. I have some connects in the area, but I still have to do leg work for any major heat. PM me if you need help!

Ruvilla will be coming to Greensboro sometime soon. Same tier zero account like social status. Heard nothing but good things about them unlike with social.

Charlotte nt'ers. Dtlr doing signups for toro red 4s today. Most likely the shadow1s too. They got a lot of pairs of 4s but 1s are a limited release.

Anybody have any idea what the status on the Jordan I Shadows is in the Greensboro area now?  Sizes still in stores? Preferably an 11.5?

Missed out on that DTLR signup. Probably waited too long, but any idea if the Shadow 1s are still around anywhere in Charlotte?

Foot action hanes mall had some that people didn't realize b4 lunch
happy.gif
Thanks a lot man!  Copped at about 7:00 pm tonight.  Would rep if I wasn't out!  

HoH opening soon at Carolina Place. Y'all know if they might have Royals? Also does anyone know how the opening would work out? Like just camp?

I just saw on FL release locator that their fayetteville store is getting the lebron black suades. Does that mean its finally opening this weekend?

went to carolina place house of hoops today,  they were maxed out with the jordan toro's.  lebron black suede seemed to be an easy cop at social status. They also had the white foams avaiable.

Is there any good sneaker spots near Fayetteville, I'm up here for the weekend and I need to find a kicks store or ill go crazy

Back
Top Bottom