NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

MVP

Supporter
51VttY%2BcuFL._SS360_.jpg

Well guys it's almost that time of year again...July is right around the corner and that means it's NCAA time. This installment looks to be improved in a lot of aspects from playing the demo. Gameplay, presentation, and overall feel feels more authentic. Since the piss poor game that is Madden will not be getting my $60 this year, I'll be fully committed as commish of this dynasty and will go as long as you guys want.

Rules:

1) Play fair/sim, that means no going for it on 4th down unless you are down in the 4th qtr or have an opportunity to score within the last minute of the half.

2) NO QUITTING!! One of the problems last year was people would be losing a game and then quit and come with some lame excuse like a boulder hit the transformer down the street and knocked their power out. Not everyone is going to go undefeated, win every game, or be champion, so if you lose, just take the L and keep it moving.

3) Try to get your games within the timeframe. Now I know people have work, school, etc. but there is no reason for you to join the dynasty and never play a game or get in contact with your opponent to set up a time. No use of holding up the entire dynasty for one game. There is integration for recruiting and stuff online this year as well, so that shouldn't be a reason for hold up either.

When I get my second summer semester schedule, I should know better when I'll be able to advance, but as of right now I'm thinking of advancing the week every 2 days around 11PM EST which should get about 3 games in per week...unless the week is finished before then. 

4) Have fun, this is a video game, so no need to have hard feelings and quit the dynasty because your squad got stomped out. Everyone loses to the Gators 
wink.gif

THE SETUP:

The league will begin July 20 at the latest which will hopefully give everyone time to get the game and for the accurate rosters to come out.

Two Custom Conferences: The SEC/Big XII with 6 teams each

Put your NT name, Gamertag, Team in your reply. Looking forward to running things with Brantley/Demps & co. this season guys 
pimp.gif

*IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ORDERED THE GAME DELL.COM HAS IT FOR 39.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING

SIGNUP:

Mamba MVP/Gator Boy 24/Florida Gators

Cobra Kai/Barack Odrama X/Miami Hurricanes

Ecook0808/Ecook0808/Ohio State Buckeyes

woody2626/Addicted 2 Js/Texas Longhorns

Cragmatic/Michigan Wolverines

young dr0 || GT = bodyfullaPOLO || Georgia Bulldogs

sjuelz / sjuelz / U. Southern Cal

Pac Man 850/Florida State Seminoles

***DYNASTY WEBSITE: dynasty.easports.com*** Search: NT 2011

51VttY%2BcuFL._SS360_.jpg

Well guys it's almost that time of year again...July is right around the corner and that means it's NCAA time. This installment looks to be improved in a lot of aspects from playing the demo. Gameplay, presentation, and overall feel feels more authentic. Since the piss poor game that is Madden will not be getting my $60 this year, I'll be fully committed as commish of this dynasty and will go as long as you guys want.

Rules:

1) Play fair/sim, that means no going for it on 4th down unless you are down in the 4th qtr or have an opportunity to score within the last minute of the half.

2) NO QUITTING!! One of the problems last year was people would be losing a game and then quit and come with some lame excuse like a boulder hit the transformer down the street and knocked their power out. Not everyone is going to go undefeated, win every game, or be champion, so if you lose, just take the L and keep it moving.

3) Try to get your games within the timeframe. Now I know people have work, school, etc. but there is no reason for you to join the dynasty and never play a game or get in contact with your opponent to set up a time. No use of holding up the entire dynasty for one game. There is integration for recruiting and stuff online this year as well, so that shouldn't be a reason for hold up either.

When I get my second summer semester schedule, I should know better when I'll be able to advance, but as of right now I'm thinking of advancing the week every 2 days around 11PM EST which should get about 3 games in per week...unless the week is finished before then. 

4) Have fun, this is a video game, so no need to have hard feelings and quit the dynasty because your squad got stomped out. Everyone loses to the Gators 
wink.gif

THE SETUP:

The league will begin July 20 at the latest which will hopefully give everyone time to get the game and for the accurate rosters to come out.

Two Custom Conferences: The SEC/Big XII with 6 teams each

Put your NT name, Gamertag, Team in your reply. Looking forward to running things with Brantley/Demps & co. this season guys 
pimp.gif

*IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ORDERED THE GAME DELL.COM HAS IT FOR 39.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING

SIGNUP:

Mamba MVP/Gator Boy 24/Florida Gators

Cobra Kai/Barack Odrama X/Miami Hurricanes

Ecook0808/Ecook0808/Ohio State Buckeyes

woody2626/Addicted 2 Js/Texas Longhorns

Cragmatic/Michigan Wolverines

young dr0 || GT = bodyfullaPOLO || Georgia Bulldogs

sjuelz / sjuelz / U. Southern Cal

Pac Man 850/Florida State Seminoles

***DYNASTY WEBSITE: dynasty.easports.com*** Search: NT 2011

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

thanks for the heads up....$39???? WoW
but i'm on the ps3, otherwise i would easily win this

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Yo wanna start up a ps3 league dude? I'll help you out

GT: Addicted 2 Js

Give me Texas since Cobra Kai grabbed Miami already

Last years thread was pure comedy

1000th post
pimp.gif

GT: Addicted 2 Js

Give me Texas since Cobra Kai grabbed Miami already

Last years thread was pure comedy

1000th post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

lets do it...get at me

Back
Top Bottom