NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

12 is a lot of people to try to make it work.

3 games a week with 12 people? ehh... we'll see lol

Had the game since Friday

please let me in this I play all day everyday

GT: Pac Man 850

I would take Miami cause thats my favorite team but they taken so let me get FSU

Had the game since Friday

please let me in this I play all day everyday

GT: Pac Man 850

I would take Miami cause thats my favorite team but they taken so let me get FSU

http://niketalk.com/topic/256563
WILL BEGIN FRI at latest! Send friend requests!
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]That's good and fine but the rosters WILL not be done by Friday and from what I've heard / seen  the ratings are [/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ... I'll def participate to have fun w/ the community but like someone said 12 users x 3 games a week is going to be [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ... it'll be fine from some ppl but you know ppl have jobs / school / blah, blah.  As long as the deadlines are enforced strictly and we move when we say we are going to move it'll be fine.[/color]

http://niketalk.com/topic/256563
WILL BEGIN FRI at latest! Send friend requests!
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]That's good and fine but the rosters WILL not be done by Friday and from what I've heard / seen  the ratings are [/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ... I'll def participate to have fun w/ the community but like someone said 12 users x 3 games a week is going to be [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ... it'll be fine from some ppl but you know ppl have jobs / school / blah, blah.  As long as the deadlines are enforced strictly and we move when we say we are going to move it'll be fine.[/color]

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Rosters will be out wensday
I see Fairdale Kings are supposed to be out Wed ... wonder when Roman Caesar's are dropping

I see Fairdale Kings are supposed to be out Wed ... wonder when Roman Caesar's are dropping

Originally Posted by young dr0

that's what i'm waiting for. haven't even got the game yet.

Originally Posted by young dr0

that's what i'm waiting for. haven't even got the game yet.

Back
Top Bottom