NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

*IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ORDERED THE GAME DELL.COM HAS IT FOR 39.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING

thanks for the heads up....$39???? WoW
but i'm on the ps3, otherwise i would easily win this
Yo wanna start up a ps3 league dude? I'll help you out
lets do it...get at me

Guys are starting out with Florida and Ohio State? Man, you'll have a tough time recruiting
laugh.gif

BUMP
nerd.gif

I'll be getting the game on Tuesday. I'm putting the date to start at the 20th. But if everyone has the game before next Saturday we can start then, I just want to see if pastapadre or someone has done good rosters by then.

BUMP
nerd.gif

I'll be getting the game on Tuesday. I'm putting the date to start at the 20th. But if everyone has the game before next Saturday we can start then, I just want to see if pastapadre or someone has done good rosters by then.

If we got another starting ill take Miami

GT: Pac Man 850

im gettin the game tomorrow

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Miami is already taken.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Miami is already taken.

Aight guys all the spots have been filled so as soon as everyone gets the game and hopefully some decent rosters become available, we'll be ready to go. 

Here is how the conferences will break down:

SEC:

East: UF (Mamba MVP), Miami (Cobra Kai), Virginia Tech (TheShoe1010), Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina

West: Auburn (young dr0), Georgia Tech (southzeztpdot), Michigan (Cragmatic), Alabama, LSU, Arkansas

Big XII:

North: Oregon (hardwork919), Ohio State (Ecook0808), USC (sjuelz), Missouri, Kansas, Iowa

South: Texas (woody2626), Texas Tech (TennHouse2) , Houston (Pasadena TX), Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M

***Try to send friend requests to all the other players their GTs are listed in the 1st post***

***I believe there is an option to set the online dynasty to private so once I go and get the game tomorrow I'll put the info here for you guys. If you could post in here when you will be getting the game and your availability to play throughout the week so we can gather some kind of sense of when we'll be able to advance during the games.***

Aight guys all the spots have been filled so as soon as everyone gets the game and hopefully some decent rosters become available, we'll be ready to go. 

Here is how the conferences will break down:

SEC:

East: UF (Mamba MVP), Miami (Cobra Kai), Virginia Tech (TheShoe1010), Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina

West: Auburn (young dr0), Georgia Tech (southzeztpdot), Michigan (Cragmatic), Alabama, LSU, Arkansas

Big XII:

North: Oregon (hardwork919), Ohio State (Ecook0808), USC (sjuelz), Missouri, Kansas, Iowa

South: Texas (woody2626), Texas Tech (TennHouse2) , Houston (Pasadena TX), Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M

***Try to send friend requests to all the other players their GTs are listed in the 1st post***

***I believe there is an option to set the online dynasty to private so once I go and get the game tomorrow I'll put the info here for you guys. If you could post in here when you will be getting the game and your availability to play throughout the week so we can gather some kind of sense of when we'll be able to advance during the games.***

Back
Top Bottom