NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

Is something wrong with these NCAA 10 disks? My game keeps freezing for no reason.

Is something wrong with these NCAA 10 disks? My game keeps freezing for no reason.

^
Maybe cause playing NCAA 10 lol

Try playing NCAA 11

I got beat in a good game with Miami Christian Ponder got hurt tho he out for 4 weeks

^
Maybe cause playing NCAA 10 lol

Try playing NCAA 11

I got beat in a good game with Miami Christian Ponder got hurt tho he out for 4 weeks

If anyone plays michigan week one I'll be on tonight, otherwise I'll play my game against the CPU

If anyone plays michigan week one I'll be on tonight, otherwise I'll play my game against the CPU

I just picked up the game today, and will be getting the wireless adapter for Xbox Live if there will be any more spots available. I'd be a regular, and able to play all games as I work night shift for my job - and only have NCAA '11

So let me know

I just picked up the game today, and will be getting the wireless adapter for Xbox Live if there will be any more spots available. I'd be a regular, and able to play all games as I work night shift for my job - and only have NCAA '11

So let me know

Uter Zorker you are welcome to join, just pick one of the teams in in the Big XII or SEC, look on the page 3.

Everyone has played their games for week 1 except USC and UGA who have to play each other. Remember advancing time will be 10pm tonight so if yall don't play before then, the game will be simmed.

Uter Zorker you are welcome to join, just pick one of the teams in in the Big XII or SEC, look on the page 3.

Everyone has played their games for week 1 except USC and UGA who have to play each other. Remember advancing time will be 10pm tonight so if yall don't play before then, the game will be simmed.

I'm in,

gonna put SMU back on the map
pimp.gif

Can't believe everyone has powerhouse teams in a dynasty though...ready to play whoever right now

I'm in,

pimp.gif

Can't believe everyone has powerhouse teams in a dynasty though...ready to play whoever right now

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I'm in,

pimp.gif

Exactly what I was saying ... but Im not about to pick a two star team if everyone is picking powerhouses.

I wanted to do a #NT One Star or either Three Star prestige or less dynasty ... no one showed interest though.

& I'm kinda upset that there isn't a lil msg thing under the dynasty overview (or whatever it's called) like it was last year.  I used to put my number there so my opponents could txt me when we had a game.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I'm in,

pimp.gif

Exactly what I was saying ... but Im not about to pick a two star team if everyone is picking powerhouses.

I wanted to do a #NT One Star or either Three Star prestige or less dynasty ... no one showed interest though.

& I'm kinda upset that there isn't a lil msg thing under the dynasty overview (or whatever it's called) like it was last year.  I used to put my number there so my opponents could txt me when we had a game.

damn that sucks i didnt have enough time to play my week 1 game and lost 
mad.gif
 ..oh well

damn that sucks i didnt have enough time to play my week 1 game and lost 
mad.gif
 ..oh well

My starting HB got hurt for the game after busting off two huge runs... then tate got hurt too... SMH

My starting HB got hurt for the game after busting off two huge runs... then tate got hurt too... SMH

i wont be on until Saturday im outta town in New Orleans so dont boot me.....put me on autopilot i dont have any user games anytime soon

im FSU gt Pac Man 850

i wont be on until Saturday im outta town in New Orleans so dont boot me.....put me on autopilot i dont have any user games anytime soon

im FSU gt Pac Man 850

Back
Top Bottom