NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

Well you just have to go to dynasty.easports.com and if you already have an EA account linked to your gamertag it will automatically take you to the OD page, but if not you will have to search for "NT2011" and I guess bookmark it for future use.

Well we got 8 people, do yall want to go ahead and start now or wait for the last people to join?

And who joined as Georgia, they weren't in the original thing?

Teams who are in: Florida, FSU, Miami, UGA, Michigan, Texas, OSU, USC; so we have 4 for each conference I will just have to adjust the schedule to make more user games maybe add a Big XII/SEC challenge with a home and home between these 8 squads, what do you think?

Well you just have to go to dynasty.easports.com and if you already have an EA account linked to your gamertag it will automatically take you to the OD page, but if not you will have to search for "NT2011" and I guess bookmark it for future use.

Well we got 8 people, do yall want to go ahead and start now or wait for the last people to join?

Teams who are in: Florida, FSU, Miami, UGA, Michigan, Texas, OSU, USC; so we have 4 for each conference I will just have to adjust the schedule to make more user games maybe add a Big XII/SEC challenge with a home and home between these 8 squads, what do you think?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

now

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

now

Yo guys I'm going to advance to start the season now, good luck.

Yo guys I'm going to advance to start the season now, good luck.

Will be on when I get off work I'm Pac Man 850 I took FSU

Will be on when I get off work I'm Pac Man 850 I took FSU

Aight guys it's officially on! Be sure to check out the dynasty website at dynasty.easports.com where you can do your recruiting and upload stories and stuff about your games.

I will be advancing to Week 2 Wednesday night at 10PM EST.

Good luck, and remember NO QUITTING!!!

Aight guys it's officially on! Be sure to check out the dynasty website at dynasty.easports.com where you can do your recruiting and upload stories and stuff about your games.

I will be advancing to Week 2 Wednesday night at 10PM EST.

Good luck, and remember NO QUITTING!!!

Back
Top Bottom