???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

FTL X-Roads FSR Atlantic Penny's $99.99

some scattered smaller sizes on Coppers and Eggs also....

four or five colors of Kobes and Bron-Brons, don't know the niccnames or whatever....

If you make a trip, look for Trey and tell him Alex sent you in....

Solid info. Retro. 

We still on for the 25th Anny XIs?  If so, I am going to let you know if I need a 10.5 or 11 when I get home from work. 

Those XIs got ran through INSTANTLY
grin.gif

I didn't really get a chance to plan out the release.
frown.gif

Ryansoxfan, a thousand apologies I couldn't assist, Finish Line at X-Roads got them in and as of yesterday afternoon FTL only had youth sizes, the adult shipment hadn't arrived yet so IDK you might wanna try there.
ohwell.gif

Ryaneff, I told you I had you bro, solid biz on the trade.
happy.gif

I woke up late to find out my plug wasn't workin the release OR able to hold any pairs. I haven't had to wake up early for Jordans since the CDPs
smh.gif

I blast out to Westroads and the spot is empty save for one guy standin outside and an employee who tells me "8, 9.5 and 10.5 is all we have left"
tired.gif

Had to swoop the 10.5 for my boy Ryaneff and I didn't have a card on me to charge any other pairs or put any on hold so again I do apologize.
embarassed.gif

The XIs looked alright, but I was more than satisfied with what I traded the 10.5 for
tongue.gif

Hope everyone lookin to score did that, I'll see what else I can dig up as the day progresses.

Big ups to Agent. 
pimp.gif
These are money, IMO.  These, the 25th Anniversary IVs, and the Rising Suns will be in heavy rotation this summer. 
pimp.gif

happy.gif
smokin.gif
There was a size 9 left at Champs as of 2:00 PM today thats the last pair in the city if my search efforts were accurate.

Its funny to see the releases when its somethin you don't personally want. Its like you can't understand why everyone's going crazy for them simply because YOU as one person don't want them. I don't see what all the fuss is about personally screw the "limited" designation these are white-T plain.

But congrats if you copped around here it could've been a breeze except I'm not use to waking up early anymore especially for a pair I'm not keeping.

grin.gif

Yo Ryan, you check out the deals at NFM?  Any solid deals on TVs or Ipods or anything like that?  I need to get a Ipod with more memory.  8GB just aint enough.

By the way, Agent is the real deal.  Came through for me twice yesterday.  Good !#$#, Alex.  And it was good. 
pimp.gif

I didnt check out the electronics much. I just got a router that I saved $15 on. Otherwise the only other things I got this year was a dishwasher and patio set. Got those like $150 off. Not bad, but not as good as past years.

Seems like everyone that wanted the Anniv XI's got theirs.  Always glad to see that.

From what I understand, the FTL at Crossroads only got them in GS sizes.

I gotta take a break from buying kicks.  I've bought too many in past 2 months.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Seems like everyone that wanted the Anniv XI's got theirs.  Always glad to see that.

I'll believe it when I see it
laugh.gif

Glad everyone got em though, anyone get the jumpman????
nerd.gif

no jumpman here. that is some crazy stuff!! wish we all got the jumpman and the limited ones were a dif. color or something.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Originally Posted by OneSole

I'll believe it when I see it
laugh.gif

Glad everyone got em though, anyone get the jumpman????
nerd.gif

Yeah, everytime I think I'm done for a while I see something else that grabs my attention. 
laugh.gif

I wonder if there's a sneakers anonymous group?  
embarassed.gif

Oreo VI B's (orange Nike box, no flaws)
good size run as of 1:00 CST
$99.99
Miromar, FL outlet
239 948 4100

ENJOY!!!!

Remember, Agent ALWAYS looks out

glasses.gif

Does anyone know anywhere that still has the black/red vi's??? I just tried mine for the first time and they are too big. I always get a 9.5 but I guess these fit big? So now I need to locate a size 9. Thanks for the help.

Check the outlet thread in the retro forum.  I think they've pop up at Nike outlets.

Other than that, you might check and see if Footlocker can stock locate a size 9 for you.  The Footlocker here in Lincoln still has 2 or 3 sizes left.  I think the biggest is a 10.5

i didnt know there were this many nebraska NTers....i was born and raised in omaha, but i havent been home in a couple years....i split my time between LA and dallas

Ryan, the FTL at X-Roads has blk/var red VI at retail though
Bossier City, LA outlet had some b-grades for $99 posted a week or so ago
318 742 9251 <<<< give them a call

High Class, you 8nt the king of the O if you don't live here bro....
laugh.gif

It's really goin downhill the shootings and the murders its like MAJOR league dangerous even in broad daylight we're gettin wiped out
frown.gif
LOOKING
nerd.gif
 for Griffey Volts and white/blacc/red AJKO size 11 if anyone can assist please let me know ASAP thanks guys have a good weekend

^ Damn OneSole, you're gettin earlier and earlier with this info. Solid solid solid ^

HighClass, "keepin up" is one thing bro.... I'm in the North it's not fun at all. Been watchin out for the laws, not its basically everybody you see

I'm just posting what I hear.

Heard about it Saturday but I didn't know how reliable the info was so I didn't post.  There's a thread in the Nike forum so I'm pretty sure it's legit.

^ I'm doin my homework this time can't miss out on the 4th 50 in as many months ^

I posted a pretty big update in the outlet thread guys go checc it out I'll copy and paste it in here momentarily

still lookin for Griffey Volts I made out like a bandit on the AJKO for $100 shipped
happy.gif
nerd.gif
   Sorry no pics ( as always) I'm not techo-savvy enough to link them or however it goes but in any case....

384664 101 (Oreos)- 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 14 and 15 $99.99 @ Clinton Factory

130690 110 (white/red 12)- 12.5 Ellenton Factory $119.99 (might be cheaper by now)
130690 163 (Rising Sun)- 11.5 Woodburn $119.99 (may also be cheaper)

385475 101 (25th Anny AJ2)- sizes 8-11 @ NT Chi $79.97

302346 005 (Bo SC Trainer "Raiders 34")- 8 and 8.5 in Will'burg, Iowa @ $31.97

344646 003 (Silv. 1/2 Cents)- sizes 8-13 @ Gurnee and LV Factory Store (Vegas) $129.99
^ I know they hit for $80 and I missed it if anyone knows where they're still at for $80 post it please^

375173 461 ("Pistons" PHAT Premier AJ1)- sizes 8-13 LV Factory Store, N.O. Factory (New Orleans) $79.97

396009 001 (25th Anny AJ1)- 10.5, 11, 11.5, and 12 still in South Chi @ $89.99 w/ suitcase

333886 041 (HoH Penny 2 OG colorway)- 7.5, 8, 8.5 in Woodburn and Orlando Factory @ $79.97

332566 991 (22/1 CDP)- sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 at Tempe Factory and LV Factory $199.99

371378 007 ("Bo Knows" Trainer 1 Raiders colorway)- sz. 10 Gonzales (Louisiana) $69.99

359696 001 (Tecmo Bo Trainer)- sz.9 @ St. Augustine AND Hagerstown for $31.97

343084 161 (White AJ 2K9)- 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 @ Michigan City for $99.99 they should price match tho they're $69.99 at every damn outlet since Christmas
grin.gif

I hope this helps some out,  haven't been bringing the heat lately but things have settled and I hope to start contributing as much as I use to a couple months ago. (I owned the February thread remember????
roll.gif
 )

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom