???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

^ I hate FNL dont ever shop with them WAYYY better customer service IMO at other spots ^

passed on everything recent and very pissed I missed AJKO other than that its been slow and I havent been gettin on anything great lately

(Bacc from Banned Camp)
tired.gif

Yeah man FNL blows in Lincoln. Haven't got any anniv. yet. Might get the v's when they come out. Any one know where I can find the white/orange Bo Jacksons in 9.5??

^ they've been at outlets for as low as $59.99 I think ^

Do a nikefind or PM me the style number and I'll find them I'm deep at the outlets....

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

Yeah man FNL blows in Lincoln. Haven't got any anniv. yet. Might get the v's when they come out. Any one know where I can find the white/orange Bo Jacksons in 9.5??

Do you mean the SC trainers? 
image.php

If so, I know Footlocker in Lincoln has them.

Yep, those are the ones. Just don't wanna pay retail if I don't have to. Thanks for the heads up!

Hey guys, looks like Space Jams are starting to show up in the outlets.  In the outlet thread they're talking about them showing up at a couple of outlets in FL.  Sold out now of course.  Keep your eyes peeled...
nerd.gif

On another note, the the Jordan DMP pack got knocked down to $99 at Footlocker.  Stock locator is your friend (4103070004xxx).

EDIT:  Sorry the DMP 1 pack.

foot locker at cross roads mall got all the kobes, grey/ white lebricks, griffeys, copper ad eggplants and the blk/red vi. HEATjust copped
devil.gif

foot locker at cross roads mall got all the kobes, grey/ white lebricks, griffeys, copper ad eggplants and the blk/red vi. HEATjust copped
devil.gif

^ VERY GOOD LOOKS CUZ BEST NEWS IN HERE IN WEEKS IF NOT MONTHS I'M BOUT TO HEAD UP THERE NOW ^

x-roads fell off my radar for good like two years ago

lol at LeBriccs

getmepaid I was wonderin where u been thought u mighta been layin it down in County solid info tho 4sho

Guys, it sounds like there might be a EA this weekend (4/23 & 4/24) at FTL, FA, & Champs.
nerd.gif

Thanks for the info onesole. Is anyone getting the 11's next week? FNL here in Lincoln doesn't know if they are getting them yet. FTL will have them for sure. They said it about the same number as the sj's. My hookup doesn't know if he can save me a pair. I guess they got in trouble holding space jams for people. So I will try my luck waiting in line (not gonna camp out). If anyone knows where I can get a 9.5 for retail, hit me up.

Good to see Suh go #2. Also nice to see the Big 12 in 4 of the top 5 picks.

In case you guys missed it in the Employee Appreciation thread in the Nike section, here is the Footlocker exclusion list:

afhabl.jpg

EDIT:  Forgot to mention, Footlocker also has the silver anniversary XI's in.  I think they're $150.  They don't look too bad.  However, I'm still undecided about getting them.  I'm afraid they're going to yellow too quickly.
frown.gif

Yeah I saw the 11's at foot locker. I hope I can snag a pair! I think they will be ok. I have columbias that I wear all the time that aren't too yellow.

Ryan you're in Lincoln, right?  Did your spot have the UNC 2010's?  Does anyone know what spots in Omaha are getting those and the 25th Anniversary XI's?

I don't think any place here in Lincoln got the UNC 2010s.  In the Jordan 2010 thread they're saying that the UNCs are pretty limited.  Sounds like they've only released at a few Niketowns and on Nike.com.

^ I think the UNCs are HoH, maybe even HoH exclusive ^

I know where the XIs will be at and I can POSSIBLY get pairs held I'm swoopin a size 11 (?) for my boy and IDK if I'm gettin or not still on the fence saw a 7Y in person and wasn't really disappointed, but there just so damn plain... Anyway, ryaneff23 u know I got you already anyone else need help LMK I'll see if I can hold something for you or at the very least point you in the right direction....

agent, if you can tell me where to go for xi's that would be awesome. I need a 9.5 and maybe a 10.5 for my bro. I will be in Omaha on Saturday for the Berkshire/Hathway shareholders meeting. If anyone needs a hookup at the mart let me know. I have some passes that get mad discounts.

I heard about that shareholders meeting.  How big are the discounts at that and what all gets discounted?  I love The Mart, I'm sure I could find something to blow money on.

Everything is discounted. And I mean everything. But it isn't like a straight percentage across the board. It just depends, some things get bigger discounts than others. It just depends on their cost and markup. They don't discount much on electronics, but they discount tons on beds and furniture. Appliances get pretty good discounts also. It really just depends on what you want. PM me if you want more info.

Right on man.  That's appreciated.  I will probably PM you later in the week and see whats goin on with that.

Back
Top Bottom