2hx4jgg.jpg

168hf1h.jpg

2w5j49d.jpg

1gkduh.jpg

k3x6dd.jpg

Not eem mad at you.
The SRT :pimp:.

this

after hearing one growl past me the other day.

i feel like the range rover was designed for you to be seen in. I feel like the seats are too high or the windows are kinda low everytime i get in one.

The "Teenager" [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I like the 2013 Range Rover Sports but they didn't have the new Range at my dealership when I went

range rover looks way too much like new ford explorer even down to the lettering on the front hood

i'd rather push this than that ugly evoke.

audi al...dont talk bruh...you drive a toyota. i see you in all the bmw, mb, audi threads, but you drive a toyota.

im in just about every car thread......even the lambo and ferrari ones.............

but no. do not drive a toyota. first car was a toyota though.

^you very judgemental bro....your name is audi...you dont even own an audi bruh

all up in the audi threads...never even posted a pic of you pushing an audi or driving one...where is the audi car keys in your hand? im waiting...

Lol what so you need to drive an Audi to like them and use it in your screen name?

^you very judgemental bro....your name is audi...you dont even own an audi bruh

all up in the audi threads...never even posted a pic of you pushing an audi or driving one...where is the audi car keys in your hand? im waiting...

how the hell am i judgemental? because i place opinions on a message board like we all do?

dude i dont post pics on NT period. not sneakers, car, face, girl, home, vay cay, or even my most proud achievement my physique.......i dont remember last time i posted pics on here few years at least.

carry on

Last edited:
that interior shot is crazy nice, I want to get one for my next ride, but my wife is strongly against it

still dont care for it at all, if someone gave me one for free? sure id whip it but would i spend money on one even if i was filthy rich? Nah

G55>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RR

Back
Top Bottom