NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I tried em on, I don't think they're all that. You guys might have spoiled it for me. Good shoe for the price tho!

Last edited:
That was the first shoe I ever reviewed for Counterkicks. Still got the east all-star pair in great condition but I play in them.

I remember getting the DRose TB CW nobody had seen at the time. Awesome shoe.

I'm thinking about taking the revs back before I even play in them. :\

I remember getting the DRose TB CW nobody had seen at the time. Awesome shoe.

I'm thinking about taking the revs back before I even play in them.
ohwell.gif
Why?

I just don't know if it makes sense financially with all the other things I'm trying to do now. YOTH Venoms, Kobe 9, buy a bar and a house. :smh:

All in the next month. That $120 can get me some new doors :lol: :lol:

See that's where I'm at.

I already have like 4-5 shoes in my rotation and another 2-3 pairs on ice.  And I'm going to get another 2-3 pairs? 

I got car payments now, and I want to start thinking about saving for retirement and making investments.  5-10 years ago I could afford to waste time browsing for shoes/deals and building up a collection.  Now that I got a nice, steady job, it's more like, study stocks/finances and try to generate some passive income.  I wouldn't have even thought about getting shoes for retail on release date unless I had a coupon, but now it seems more important to just buy the damn things and play in them to save all that time I spend looking at forums and stuff.  End tangent.

It's those grown up decisions that make it tough to be a sneaker fiend. :frown:

Seems like you got your head in the right place

As for on court rotations i mostly have 3 sneaks 2 indoor 1 outdoor and i buy a new one when the outdoor kicks get wasted

Whats weird tho is that all my shoes play the same so its just all basically different aesthetics

That's the thing about my rotation is I like having different shoes for how I feel a certain day.

When I want to be loose and free I wear the Spawns and I was thinking these would replace them. **** it I'm keeping them :lol: :lol:

I'll just skip the venomenons. I would be playing in them anyways and I can't justify spending money on basketball shoes casually right now. Since I'm putting them on the court it feels like it's a good investment :smile:

I just don't know if it makes sense financially with all the other things I'm trying to do now. YOTH Venoms, Kobe 9, buy a bar and a house. :smh:

All in the next month. That $120 can get me some new doors :lol: :lol:
Nothing wrong with demonstrating fiscal responsibility... Sounds like a smart move to me. Chances are these will be available at a discount at later date anyway. Good luck with your bar endeavor, used to be a dream of mine before I started back to school

**edit- just saw the post your kerping em, either way at least your thinking about your priorities snd know how to budget... Either way good desl

Last edited:
Yeah technically I can afford them according to my budgets etc but when buying a house I'm just thinking about the extra things I could do with that disposable money. Since were so far away from closing I figured I'll keep them. It hasn't helped that the courts we play at has been shutdown for MLK celebrations so I haven't been able to put them on court.

The itch is there :lol:

I'm putting these in the mental vault for later.

Got some great shoes to play in now.  Sometime down the road, we'll probably see a great deal on these and that will be the time to scoop.

They aren't really going anywhere, and they haven't reached that "must play in" status yet, so I'm good.

Never again will I preorder shoes -_________-
I planned on playing in these for my game on the 27th but looks like that's no gonna happen smh

Last edited:
I REALLY Hope these Drop in a LOW TOP eventually...

So Much COLD Casual Potential. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom