new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by gyeah

So they pushed the release date back a day, I suppose that will help the people trying to cop them since it will be one day pasted the "Galaxy" Madness.
http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/launch-update-february-23-25-2718/
Great News. 
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna lie my Nike talk peeps, When i had first seen this shoe online i was like easy pass. But when i saw the shoe in person i almost fell to my news. These boys are bad i mean. Maybe it was the way the guy was styling in the dave white 1's. Cause lets keep it real some people have the gear but if you not rocking the shoe right i.e losing up laces wearing proper attire to look fresh. you lose the essence of the shoe. BUT ON THE REAL WHATS UP WITH THAT LAMB SKIN ON THE TOP AREA OF THE SHOE. WHAT IF I WAS TO PURCHASE THIS SHOE AND I HAD LOW CUT SOCK'S. would i get an allergic reaction of some sort. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT. DONT BIT INTO THE HYPE YOU LOOK FRESH BUT ARE YOU COMFORTABLE.....

Originally Posted by max71204

Originally Posted by gyeah

So they pushed the release date back a day, I suppose that will help the people trying to cop them since it will be one day pasted the "Galaxy" Madness.
http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/launch-update-february-23-25-2718/
NDC tweeted today that they are not releasing galaxy's online. because of limited quantities

By Galaxy madness, I meant the other all-star shoes (KD's, Kobe's and Bron's). So my theory still holds - assuming there will be less traffic since they all release the night before it would make it easier to get through NDC....at least I hope. LOL

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

I have two tickets from HOH in North Riverside Mall for the Dave Whites.... Can't wait to cop two pairs
eek.gif

I'm amusing. out of those two tickets one is for me right? Cause in all honesty we only have two feet. unless you have _____ feet.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

I have two tickets from HOH in North Riverside Mall for the Dave Whites.... Can't wait to cop two pairs
eek.gif

I'm amusing. out of those two tickets one is for me right? Cause in all honesty we only have two feet. unless you have _____ feet.
I believe you are correct. Left foot + Right foot = 2 feet

Sorry, but both tickets are for myself. I'm going to double up on the Dave Whites
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone that really wants a pair to rock...... This release should be easier than the 1st one with so much more hyped up shoes that are dropping this weekend.
smokin.gif

Lets hope so, I just decided im going to get a pair, considering i wanted them last year when they firs announced it.... Im gonna regret passing so im not going to torture myself. Besides...its for a good cause

getting mine from nike santa monica. do any other nike stores do a registration system now? i know niketown la does registration now also, no wristbands

Originally Posted by allensoko

getting mine from nike santa monica. do any other nike stores do a registration system now? i know niketown la does registration now also, no wristbands

Were you able to register via Twitter earlier? I replied 30 seconds after they went live and didn't get a DM. Niketown LA passed out wristbands today between 3-5pm; they tweeted that they would about less than two hours before that.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Were you able to register via Twitter earlier? I replied 30 seconds after they went live and didn't get a DM. Niketown LA passed out wristbands today between 3-5pm; they tweeted that they would about less than two hours before that.

I was able to secure a pair Via NT Santa Monica as well. I sent reply literally 4 seconds after I was tweeted. Copy pasted all the info before so it would be quick once tweeted. What size were u aiming for? ( just curious cause I don't think they had many per size so if it was a popular size it was gone instantly practically).

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I was able to secure a pair Via NT Santa Monica as well. I sent reply literally 4 seconds after I was tweeted. Copy pasted all the info before so it would be quick once tweeted. What size were u aiming for? ( just curious cause I don't think they had many per size so if it was a popular size it was gone instantly practically).

I was shooting for a size 11. Gonna try the same thing for the ASG Lebrons tomorrow. Backup plans will be NDC/Eastbay tomorrow night and HOH on Friday morning.

Anyone know or wanna take a wild guess at how many we're actually produced? Not much info floating around on these so I don't really even know where to begin.
I know the first release was gone in a heartbeat but chances for the second release are looking worlds better for those that didn't have a chance to cop cause all the ASG Hype.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I was shooting for a size 11. Gonna try the same thing for the ASG Lebrons tomorrow. Backup plans will be NDC/Eastbay tomorrow night and HOH on Friday morning.
Sounds exactly like me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. size 11 also. i was the first to ask for a sz 11. guess we both got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom