new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by adub beta

mine arrived from eastbay yesterday. love the shoes, but not happy that eastbay didn't double box these... I thought they double box all jordans smh
Please DM us your customer number so we can take a look for you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

found a retail pair using the twitter search button...not styling, but saying to never stop huntin

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That doesn't make sense, unless they weren't DS..

Of course it makes sense. If he was is re-selling then he is looking to make profit. It wouldn't be worth it for him to do an even trade and then have to post it up for sale again.
i hope your being sarcastic

and if your not oh my how the sneaker community has changed

i remember when you could go on forums like niketalk and reach out to someone for an even trade and it would happen

but paying almost half of what i paid to trade for my true size
roll.gif

sneaker game is effed up!
I'm not being sarcastic at all. Dude said it himself (and I agree) when he said, "re-sellers are *%*@! when it comes to trading for your size..." I'm not surprised that a re-seller would ask for cash on top for a trade of the same shoes. You see it advertised all the time all over CL. IMO, that's how most re-sellers are, but there are some decent folks out there that will do a straight trade. I was fortunate enough to do a straight trade for Concords (size 10 for size 11) the day after with RD with a dude I found on CL, so there are decent folks out there you just have to find them. And I agree that some re-sellers have effed up the game/community, but you just have to try to not cater to their wants.

Anyhow, I woke up today with my pair from FTL on the porch. It was shipped in a bag and not double boxed but the box is it excellent condition. FWIW, my pair did come with the hang tag so not sure why some did not.

This shoe, you either love it or hate it. At any rate the prices are dropping on this shoe but that doesn't hurt the quality of the shoe or the looks. I mean if you like the shoe and want it who cares how much it resales for. Does that determine if a shoe is hot or not. smh

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

mine arrived from eastbay yesterday. love the shoes, but not happy that eastbay didn't double box these... I thought they double box all jordans smh

EastbayRep - Dustin

I had a nice little chat with your people today.  I ordered the restock of the GITD Flight One's and specifically requested them to be double-boxed.  I informed them that there have been many complaints only to have them rebut with me being a victim of reading some "Internet buzz."  I had them notate said request in my account so we will see what happens from there...

I'm going to make it easy for everybody. Chek out arch-usa.com. Guy's shop is based out of Memphis and he's ultra legit. He buys everything from the mall and the Nike Clearance Store. He literally bought out the two Hibbett's that got pairs, and bought them all. Just a nice under the radar site to keep bookmarked because he does get most new releases. Oh and they are 300.00.

only 300.oo thats all. if thats the case i could purchase a pair of concords. im sorry but 300 is too much for a pair of ones. i dont care of helen keller, played a part in designing this shoe. but i def would pay three hundred for a pair of banned ones....

Well just giving people the heads up because I know most sites are at 400 plus. We all try to find a bargain, but when you give up you need the next best thing. And that's about the best I've seen. But then again I got them, so maybe I don't know.

EastbayRep - Dustin
ME too! It pathetic how you guys dont double box for high dollar shoes, but double boxed for clearance shoes ive bought before.  smh

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

EastbayRep - Dustin
ME too! It pathetic how you guys dont double box for high dollar shoes, but double boxed for clearance shoes ive bought before.  smh
I'm with you.  Eastbay did take care of me, but my box top was ripped up.  Crazy.  All shoes over a certain dollar amount should be double boxed, PERIOD.

no hangtag on mine, shipped in a bag from champs =.=..
however. the box isn't really damaged and i'm loving the shoe.

Originally Posted by azjordans

EastbayRep - Dustin
I'm with you.  Eastbay did take care of me, but my box top was ripped up.  Crazy.  All shoes over a certain dollar amount should be double boxed, PERIOD.
Eastbay will take care of you if you complain. They did for me too on my jacked up orlando flight one's. But they need to double box all shoes regardless of price. Every other retailer does, except eastbay/footlocker/champs.

I spoke to one of the managers at EASTBAY and he pretty much told me I'm *!$# outta luck, as long as the shoes are okay, there isn't much that they can do...! He then went on to tell me that some of the orders got double boxed and some didn't. (He then said that it was a warehouse shipping mistake).

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

This shoe, you either love it or hate it. At any rate the prices are dropping on this shoe but that doesn't hurt the quality of the shoe or the looks. I mean if you like the shoe and want it who cares how much it resales for. Does that determine if a shoe is hot or not. smh

EXACTLY!

Thats why I don't feel bad for paying resale on em....I liked em, wanted em so I copped em.  If you're concerned with value, this shoe will gain value in the future.  They shoulda released these in March and they woulda been a bigger deal.  This shoe was crammed in between some of the biggest releases we've ever seen.

They could fall to $100 a pair, theyre still a sick shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Of course it makes sense. If he was is re-selling then he is looking to make profit. It wouldn't be worth it for him to do an even trade and then have to post it up for sale again.
i hope your being sarcastic

and if your not oh my how the sneaker community has changed

i remember when you could go on forums like niketalk and reach out to someone for an even trade and it would happen

but paying almost half of what i paid to trade for my true size
roll.gif

sneaker game is effed up!
I'm not being sarcastic at all. Dude said it himself (and I agree) when he said, "re-sellers are *%*@! when it comes to trading for your size..." I'm not surprised that a re-seller would ask for cash on top for a trade of the same shoes. You see it advertised all the time all over CL. IMO, that's how most re-sellers are, but there are some decent folks out there that will do a straight trade. I was fortunate enough to do a straight trade for Concords (size 10 for size 11) the day after with RD with a dude I found on CL, so there are decent folks out there you just have to find them. And I agree that some re-sellers have effed up the game/community, but you just have to try to not cater to their wants.

Anyhow, I woke up today with my pair from FTL on the porch. It was shipped in a bag and not double boxed but the box is it excellent condition. FWIW, my pair did come with the hang tag so not sure why some did not.

What !?!?!  People actually do this ??

Unless there is a difference in the condition of the shoes I could NEVER pay more just to trade up for the same shoe. What the hell is wrong with people ? ?

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by azjordans

Eastbay will take care of you if you complain. They did for me too on my jacked up orlando flight one's. But they need to double box all shoes regardless of price. Every other retailer does, except eastbay/footlocker/champs.

What will they do for you? In your case?

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

only 300.oo thats all. if thats the case i could purchase a pair of concords. im sorry but 300 is too much for a pair of ones. i dont care of helen keller, played a part in designing this shoe. but i def would pay three hundred for a pair of banned ones....

im all for opinions but this statement seems a little hypocritical.  and as its been stated numerous times already these DW's are of the same quality as the banneds soooo ya, but hey, you do you right?..

Originally Posted by PTone

EastbayRep - Dustin
I had a nice little chat with your people today.  I ordered the restock of the GITD Flight One's and specifically requested them to be double-boxed.  I informed them that there have been many complaints only to have them rebut with me being a victim of reading some "Internet buzz."  I had them notate said request in my account so we will see what happens from there...
None of the Nike Flight Ones were listed to be double boxed.  If you want to make sure they are shipped in a box, the best thing to do is add the gift box option to your order.  Please note, this option is an extra $3.99.

Originally Posted by spOOOlin4g63

I spoke to one of the managers at EASTBAY and he pretty much told me I'm *!$# outta luck, as long as the shoes are okay, there isn't much that they can do...! He then went on to tell me that some of the orders got double boxed and some didn't. (He then said that it was a warehouse shipping mistake).
There was an error in our warehouse, as the Jordan AJ1 Dave Whites were suppose to be shipped out double boxed, but most of them shipped out in a bag instead.  If you want us to assist you with this issue, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and some images of the shoe box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom