New GHOSTBUSTERS film confirmed with all-female cast

I read this sumwhere

But if u look at the trailer...in times sq the advertisements change to the 1970s.

So theres probably a time travel element.

Ie.

Og cast appearance

I read this sumwhere

But if u look at the trailer...in times sq the advertisements change to the 1970s.

Ie.

Og cast appearance

Yes and no. This is complete reboot and the OG cast are in the movie, but as completely different character cameos. :smh:

three lily white scientists but the black one is a MTA employee 
mean.gif

revamp the cast to all female but remain racist 
mean.gif

I read this sumwhere

Ie.

Og cast appearance

Ehh I really wish it was that way but no :smh: the og ghostbusters doesn't exist in this movie

three lily white scientists but the black one is a MTA employee :smh:

revamp the cast to all female but remain racist :smh:

Plus the fact that her character is a loud clown whose humor comes from being an over the top buffoon instead of being a socially awkward genius like the other 3

Last edited:
If the fan cut trailer was the actual trailer, I'd still be optimistic about this movie.

It's obviously a cash grab.

I read this sumwhere

Ie.

Og cast appearance

Sony E-Mail leaks mention repeatedly how Bill Murray was adamantly against appearing in this but through "“aggressive litigation counsel", they somehow strong-armed him into doing it.

Curious to see if the 'time travel' to the 70's plays a significant role. The original first film released in '84, so even if the theory of crossing paths with the OG team happens, idk why it would take place in the 70s.

Either way, Egon passed away. It won't be the same.

Sony E-Mail leaks mention repeatedly how Bill Murray was adamantly against appearing in this but through "“aggressive litigation counsel", they somehow strong-armed him into doing it.

:smh:
I'm not watching this, Bill Murray is one of my favorites, and to know that he was strong armed into basically a wack cameo for this upsets me, especially him being an original GB. I remember reading he wasn't going to be in this and how he spoke out against it. Had no idea Sony leaks contained stuff like this as well.

:smh:
I'm not watching this, Bill Murray is one of my favorites, and to know that he was strong armed into basically a wack cameo for this upsets me, especially him being an original GB. I remember reading he wasn't going to be in this and how he spoke out against it. Had no idea Sony leaks contained stuff like this as well.

That's interesting. I was always under the impression that he didn't want to be part of a sequel anyway. But to now know that he was like this with this reboot.....I don't really blame him. With that said, I'm not paying to watch this.

Ghosts look hella cheeks on some Scooby Doo 3-D steeze. I miss the og already. Gozer the Destroyer, Marshmellow Man, Vigo the Scourge of Carpathia...All being real with very little cgi, after edits. These looks like some poo.

for the record, i love Melissa, but only when she's hella vulgar and raunchy, she finna be mewtwo corny in this joint. I rocks with kate mckinnon too. She has star power like a female Ferrell. Too bad her best character so far is Bieber lol. we gonna watch her do this **** for 2 hrs? lol
tumblr_mzvo3e5xUL1rf3nebo4_250.gif

There were different accounts of why he turned it down, some saying he did Beverly Hills cop instead since he would star, but would have do it. others saying he didn't like the minor role he felt in comparison to rest of cast. Either way sucks for ernie, i mean his career turned out pretty good for the most part.

Leslie Jones was clapping back on twitter. I hear where she is coming from, but it just seems really corny that they just put her in the loud sassy black women role.

Last edited:
:wow: Eddie was almost part of the OG cast!? Man that would've been great!! The would've had to give the Winston character more lines and screen time for Eddie to do it.

Seeing the trailer again , a lot of it seems forced and the opposite of funny. The thing I've always like are gadgets Proton packs etc. always wanted one as a kid. Will I pay to see this maybe just to see on the big screen. Worth a watch on my firestick with some sour yea.

Wow i had no idea eddie was supposed to be winston.

No way on earth eddie wouldnt have stolen the show man. His personality wouldve taken over murray and akroyd

No way on earth eddie wouldnt have stolen the show man. His personality wouldve taken over murray and akroyd

Yeah there is some drama concerning the Winston role, he had a much more meaty role and background, but I guess the studio didn't want that if it wasn't Eddie :smh:

With that said alot of people thought leslie jones was gonna fit that role. They played her i swear

Yeah there is some drama concerning the Winston role, he had a much more meaty role and background, but I guess the studio didn't want that if it wasn't Eddie :smh:

With that said alot of people thought leslie jones was gonna fit that role. They played her i swear

Fam it's 3 scientists and a loudmouth buffoon. I can't believe they did that in 2016. If NY metro still used tokens, she would literally be the token black lady. Or maybe that's the joke, in an in your face sort of way. Still would be at her expense.

1984 tho

Ghostbusters
Raiders
Gremlins
Terminator
Ghostbusters
Karate kid

:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom