New GHOSTBUSTERS film confirmed with all-female cast

nahhhh. best joke was when it was time for Oscar's nap and Sigourney asked Bill if he wanted to put him down, Bill says yeah, and then proceeds to roast the baby for 5 minutes lmaooo
:rofl: definitely the funniest part

1984 tho

Ghostbusters
Raiders
Gremlins
Terminator
Ghostbusters
Karate kid

:x

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Anyways here who they should a casted:

James Franco (Peter)
Seth Rogan (Ray)
Michael B Jordan (Winston)
Paul Rudd (Egon)

Or

Robert Downey Jr. (Egon)
Anthony Mackie (Winston)
Chris Evans (Peter)
Mark Ruffalo (Ray)

I can get down with your first choices. Definitely not trying to see the Avengers as Ghostbusters though.

1984 tho

Ghostbusters
Raiders
Gremlins
Terminator
Ghostbusters
Karate kid

:x

James Franco (Peter)
Seth Rogan (Ray)
Paul Rudd (Egon)

I can see this happening except swap out MBJ for Craig Robinson.

You know he's down with the clique.

James Franco (Peter)
Seth Rogan (Ray)
Paul Rudd (Egon)

Or

Robert Downey Jr. (Egon)
Anthony Mackie (Winston)
Chris Evans (Peter)
Mark Ruffalo (Ray)
I'd go with the Franco, Rogan, Robinson, and Rudd for the new team. I remember they were talking about hey they should have been the new team since they were the new faces of comedy in the early/mid 2000s.

I think that team and have Jonah Hill in a additional role would be money.

negative. rogan and franco are complete garbage. they're so unfunny, it's down into the negative integers.

def craig and rudd though. solid choices. Maybe a sudeikis.

lowkey, just take the cast from horrible bosses lol. let the one guy be luis.

Bobby Brown theme takin' me back! 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

And yep... the new Int'l trailer does nothing for me. 

I seen the trailer and the whole time I was like this:

My Cast for a Ghostbusters Movie:

Anthony Markie, Michael B. Jordan, or Tyler James Williams

Seth Rogen, Dane DeHaan, or Vincent Martella

Chris Evans, Emile Hirsch, or Leonardo DiCapro

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert Downey Jr., or Andrew Garfield 

They should have known not to mess with the OG. A part 3 with old and new casting would've been better than this.

Yeah, whoever ok'd all these decisions are idiots. I dunno if more downvotes than upvotes of youtube is an indicator of how well it would do though. Comicbookgirl19 made a good point that if the cast was mixed and had male and female ghostbusters then it would be better and get less hate. Making the cast all female put off so many male fans of the series. Make Ghostbusters like a training institution where the original guys prepare new people.

Yeah, whoever ok'd all these decisions are idiots. I dunno if more downvotes than upvotes of youtube is an indicator of how well it would do though. Comicbookgirl19 made a good point that if the cast was mixed and had male and female ghostbusters then it would be better and get less hate. Making the cast all female put off so many male fans of the series. Make Ghostbusters like a training institution where the original guys prepare new people.

I just seen that YouTube video...she makes good points. With that said, I agree with her on skipping this.

Only women will believe that.

Girl power is always better when it's not forced. Jessica Jones didn't have any of that feminist campaigning and it was a good show. Same with Furiosa in Mad Max. They let the characters show how awesome they were.

Last edited:
Very interesting videos...give it a watch

Man I completely forgot Jennifer Lawrence was in early talks and turned it down,
Still watching the first video but they droppin believable stuff about what went wrong for sure

thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom