1984 tho

Ghostbusters
Raiders
Gremlins
Terminator
Ghostbusters
Karate kid

sick.gif
Raiders of the Lost Ark came out in 1981.

And you forgot Beverly Hills Cop and Police Academy.

Winston was playable in New Ghostbusters II...but that game was only released in Japan.

You could even play as Louis Tully. 
laugh.gif

:lol:

Repped for keeping in 100.

That cameo. :pimp:
My mom was geek'd when she saw him in the movie. :lol:

I always loved the Titanic scene in second movie too. Both movies were great!!! The reason we all were craving for a "real' part three.

Both have been coming on TV a lot lately. I may not watch the whole movie every time I see one is on but I give em the respect due and watch for a little.

Wow i had no idea eddie was supposed to be winston.

No way on earth eddie wouldnt have stolen the show man. His personality wouldve taken over murray and akroyd
Yeah there is some drama concerning the Winston role, he had a much more meaty role and background, but I guess the studio didn't want that if it wasn't Eddie
mean.gif

With that said alot of people thought leslie jones was gonna fit that role. They played her i swear
Fam it's 3 scientists and a loudmouth buffoon. I can't believe they did that in 2016. If NY metro still used tokens, she would literally be the token black lady. Or maybe that's the joke, in an in your face sort of way. Still would be at her expense.

I rocked with the first one, but I actually saw the first one a long time after I saw the 2nd. in fact I was probably in my teens when I saw the 1st one. Didnt even know it existed haha. I just thought the flick was called ghostbusters 2 lmaoooo. I love the 2nd though. Definitely one of my favorite movies ever. There were so many scenes that were dope af. The titanic scene. When the sky swirled and son said 'geeet me da goostbustaz', when they hopped out the sewer throwing them hands, the slime coming through the crack in the beginning, vigo ugg mug, luis getting the juicy secretary yambs from annie pots :smokin :smokin :smokin

^The 2nd film held up pretty well.

I really enjoyed playing the Ghostbusters game that came out for the Xbox a couple of years back.

And realized I need to still build my Lego Ghostbusters set lol.

nahhhh. best joke was when it was time for Oscar's nap and Sigourney asked Bill if he wanted to put him down, Bill says yeah, and then proceeds to roast the baby for 5 minutes lmaooo

'hey you guys got another one of those proton packs, my kid brother really wants one'

******* crackheads i swear.

Back
Top Bottom