New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these are really nice im still on the hunt for my size.... i want to wear these so bad... meeks made it look so nice on court

Wore mine for practice today and damn they are flashy! Caught the whole attention!

How much is retail in Canada?  $270?  When I was in Toronto, I saw Crimsons for $270 retail at Eaton Centre and that's not including the ridiculous tax.
For w/e reason  foamposites in Canada range from 260-280 plus tax. In Toronto  sales tax is 13%

Just snagged my second pair off ebay. Keep messaging guys and offer to pay using paypal invoice. Got a guy to drop 50 off this price. 8)

Last edited:
Just snagged my second pair off ebay. Keep messaging guys and offer to pay using paypal invoice. Got a guy to drop 50 off this price.
glasses.gif
how much shipped?

I could have went a half size up in the Stealth foams..

And they still would've been a good fit..

Do these run similar? 

My homie got a size 10.5 on deck for $20 over retail..

But my true size is 10 for foams..

Do these run similar? 

grab that pair from your boy. worse case you can sell it later on.

Do these run similar? 

All foams run similar

U didn't read the whole statement

I read the whole statement and answered the question.
If he could go up a half size in stealth foams then he could go up a half size in these just the same.

Some guys say they experience a size variation with foams but I've never experienced anything but consistency with all 13 pairs I own. Outside of the initial break-in period, they all feel exactly the same to me.

Color is so gorgeous in person. I can't stop looking at it... It's like a DEEEP DARK purple that almost looks black at a top angle.  None of these pictures show the true actual color the way it looks like in person.  These are definitely one of my top favorites. It's so easy on the eyes.
YOU THINK GOOD BRO  THEY REALLY POP !  I JUST GOT MINE TODAY AND IM REALLY STOKED IN MY TOP 3 FORRSURE   DIDNT FEEL THE FOAMS AT FIRST BUT NOW I OWN THESE AND THE STEALTHS  IM BOUT DIGGING DEEP AND GETTING MORE   AWESOME SNEAKER IN EVERY WAY

U didn't read the whole statement

I read the whole statement and answered the question.
If he could go up a half size in stealth foams then he could go up a half size in these just the same.

Some guys say they experience a size variation with foams but I've never experienced anything but consistency with all 13 pairs I own. Outside of the initial break-in period, they all feel exactly the same to me.

meh... he seems to know his size since he stated he wears a 10 in foams. o well tho. doubt either of our contributions mattered in his decision :lol:

I got mine in a 9 that's my regular size, they fit tight. I try my boy fighter jets on ( size 10 ) & they fit just a little to big but comfortable. Conclusion; buy a half size bigger or wear thin socks or maybe church socks with your regular size for foams

Back
Top Bottom