New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm honestly considering selling mine, I love them in hand...but I haven't really wanted to wear them. idk maybe I'll feel differently in the summer. If the right offer comes along these are def gonna to down the road. I guess I appreciate the look of them and the color, I would just use them to hoop in but I already have numerous pairs for that I still haven't used...lol but when it comes to wanting to rock them, I think about keeping em DS to sell or trade so I guess I should just get it over with.

My buddy sold his the day they came in from nike. Same story...

I got mine in a 9 that's my regular size, they fit tight. I try my boy fighter jets on ( size 10 ) & they fit just a little to big but comfortable. Conclusion; buy a half size bigger or wear thin socks or maybe church socks with your regular size for foams
I prefer to go TTS because one you give them a chance to break in and mold to your feet, they fit amazing.

I got mine in a 9 that's my regular size, they fit tight. I try my boy fighter jets on ( size 10 ) buy a half size bigger or wear thin socks or maybe church socks with your regular size for foams

I prefer to go TTS because one you give them a chance to break in and mold to your feet, they fit amazing.
Yup. Amazing how many people complain about it being snug. Just wait til they break in and complain that they are too loose.

Last edited:
The whole fit and snug and half a size up discussion is really funny. I have a 9.5 in all Pennys and Penny related shoes and the fitting is always good and the snug fitting is really good! So I am not really understanding all this discussion, some people seem to have strange feet ;-)

The whole fit and snug and half a size up discussion is really funny. I have a 9.5 in all Pennys and Penny related shoes and the fitting is always good and the snug fitting is really good! So I am not really understanding all this discussion, some people seem to have strange feet ;-)

PPL DONT HAVE STRANGE FEET...THEY JUST DONT WANT TIGHT SHOES. ALOT OF FOLKS ON NT REALLY THINK TTS = TIGHT ... :rolleyes

PPL DONT HAVE STRANGE FEET...THEY JUST DONT WANT TIGHT SHOES. ALOT OF FOLKS ON NT REALLY THINK TTS = TIGHT ... :rolleyes
wouldn't doubt if least 30% of people on NT have been not wearing the right size shoe...:rolleyes

the whole TTS and "how the shoes fit" conversation is getting irritating. Buy a pair, try them on...rock them for a few days and they break in. If they don't fit...buy a bigger size next time. Nobody can tell you how they're gonna fit you, you can get opinions and suggestions all day, but at the end of the day...ur just gonna have to find out for yourself. 

shoes grow 1.5 sizes?!
laugh.gif
LMAO

Come to birmingham with that everything restock crap... Once a general release drops in a 7.5 mens-10.5mens its a done dada.. Cats broke the damn glass at the mall for these he got games... I have yet to see a restock maybe a non sale out for the flighter jets but cas rarely wear foams in birmingham.

I took a trip to dtlr and asked them did they ever get a restock of bred 4's and they havent. I even went to ask about the bred 11's at hibbetts and they never recieve restocks.. I was just curious and dont have any interest in neither pair of shoes.. Sorry for the poor grammar and punctuations..

Where have you been these last few months? Almost everything restocks nowadays. 
I think you are confusing an actual restock with canceled orders.

I might not have been paying attention but the only restocks that come to mind are that one that NDC had a few weeks back on a few pairs, Playoff 11s, and Bred 4s since the last 2 were produced in gargantuan numbers.

As far as instore, yeah right lol.

Restocks don't happen in my area.

Last edited:
I think you are confusing an actual restock with canceled orders.

I might not have been paying attention but the only restocks that come to mind are that one that NDC had a few weeks back on a few pairs, Playoff 11s, and Bred 4s since the last 2 were produced in gargantuan numbers.

As far as instore, yeah right lol.

Restocks don't happen in my area.
Oh I see what you mean, your right, I did mix up the two 
laugh.gif
.  But yeah, cancelled orders have definitely been plentiful these last few months. I was expecting SOMETHING out of these, but since RD they just went ghost 
mean.gif

i think this was just a super limited release but there might be a few cancelled orders that pop up here and there but don't hold your breath.  those are almost impossible to snag anyways.  i'd be surprised if there was a restock of these

sounds like yall r tryna drive up da resell value. just my 2 cents
Didn't know people on a sneaker forum had that kind of power lol. It's simple economics homie. Supply and demand. If supply is low and demand is high then the price is gonna be high. I might even propose another variable: saltiness. If supply is low and demand is high then price is high and the saltiness of those that didn't cop is really high, especially around here!

Back
Top Bottom