***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

nah I've noticed before Reebok taking some kind of elements from other Jordans. there was some other Reebok from 92 that was posted a long time ago I remember that reminded me of the j6 from 91

Yo idk how y'all do it when you don't lace your CL's all the way. The laces are too long and the show is too low to wear'em like that

Cautious optimism yes, but there's not a huge amount in that article to hang our hopes on. Making Reebok independent could be good, but if it's profits they're after, I think we all have to fear increased Crossfit and decreased Classic releases....

They missed the boat way back in '04-'05 when the retro craze was in its infancy. Should've paid their 90s sig athletes the necessary endorsement money and started bringing their back catalog similar to how Jordan Brand did from '99-'03. Quality, retro product every 2 months with an emphasis on the inline product.

CrossFit's the only thing keeping Reebok alive at this stage and it too must have plateaued too hence the shakeup at Reebok.

Last edited:
Some news for you guys. The new Adidas CEO recognizes that there's potential in resurrecting the corpse of Reebok. Hopefully some classic product gets the PROPER retro treatment on top of the inline product.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ces-plans-to-overhaul-reebok/article32656167/

Reebok been by far having the retro on point beating its rivals (nike and adidas). However, except the Shaq Attaq 1 is having the true Graphlite in the shoes whereas, the retros: Graphlite Runners and Graphlite Pro 93. There werent any Graphlite in it! Instead for the grahlite runners, they have a TPU wrapped and printed (checkered). After checking out the recent brought out Pro 93 its a piece of i dont know what it is anyway. This time is a checkered printed material and i can slightly bent it in the inner arch area..... Why cant reebok just use real graphlite in the shoes? Only in shaq.... However, I did purchase the Graphlite Runners but not the Pro 93. I really hope Reebok doing this right in the near future.

Last edited:
They fail to realize that only old heads like me are after those models and we know our ish, and we are not having it. If they think they will save money and sell a lot to the new generation, they are clearly out of contact with the trends today.

reebok's only chance is limited celebrity classic pushes, the Teyanna's worked, the K.Dot's worked, even the Future's worked, throw their names on the releases in their style format and let have it.....I just want a K.Dot Question TBT
devil.gif

reebok's only chance is limited celebrity classic pushes, the Teyanna's worked, the K.Dot's worked, even the Future's worked, throw their names on the releases in their style format and let have it.....I just want a K.Dot Question TBT :evil:
I NEED the kamikaze 2s to go up on their i.d. thing

reebok's only chance is limited celebrity classic pushes, the Teyanna's worked, the K.Dot's worked, even the Future's worked, throw their names on the releases in their style format and let have it.....I just want a K.Dot Question TBT
devil.gif
I NEED the kamikaze 2s to go up on their i.d. thing
ooh Future Kami's, but yeah i'd go for Kami's and Question being customized on the site

The "3D printed" Liquid Speed came in the other day. Feels like you are standing on rubber balls.

Agreed, not worth the $185. They don't look great in person, and aren't even comfortable. 

Sad to hear. I was interested in trying them out. They do look gimmicky, but I was willing to try them out for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom