New Years Eve in SoCal

What is everyone doing??

I know about the raves, always heard SD was crazy...

Looked into NYEOC at the Hilton but literally EVERY review was terrible.

hahahaha came to the socal forum to see if there was a thread on this.

anyone have any suggestions for decent parties/clubs (not raves) with open bar? if its in a hotel it would be preferable as I would probably just get a room there so I dont have to take a cab home.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

anyone have any suggestions for decent parties/clubs (not raves) with open bar? if its in a hotel it would be preferable as I would probably just get a room there so I dont have to take a cab home.

EXACTLY what I am looking for. I've been looking everywhere, LA, OC and SD...The Hilton in Costa Mesa has a huge party called NYEOC and rooms are only like 140ish...My boy went last year and liked it, but the reviews I have read are terrible.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I suggest going to SD. I was there wit all my people last year for New Years and it was beyond craccin. We went to Stingaree. Best New Years of my life so far. Checc the link below.

This one is all inclusive and the Hilton is offering discounted room rates for ppl that attend the event. Don't worry, it won't be a far walk. This is where imma be.
Big Night SD NYE
Hotel Room Info

I know there are other hotels doing the all inclusive thing. Jus look it up. Hope this helps yall out.

^ damn I love me some SD gaslamp too, as does the wife. We did Halloween down there last year and it was a blast. Only problem is that I am flying back in from SF in the early evening and I will be hardpressed for time to get from LAX @ 7:00PM back to my house to get my car and then drive down to SD in time. Appreciate the reccomendation though.

Back
Top Bottom