Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

still need to have NFL Redzone for this to work.

*Conditions may apply.
**Features not available in all regions
***Live Gold subscription required to access advertised features
****Additional television subscription requirements may apply
*****DirecTV subscribers do not have access to NFL Redzone through Xbox One

It really is America's box.

What's bigger over there NFL or NBA?

still need to have NFL Redzone for this to work.

*Conditions may apply.
**Features not available in all regions
***Live Gold subscription required to access advertised features
****Additional television subscription requirements may apply
*****DirecTV subscribers do not have access to NFL Redzone through Xbox One

It really is America's box.

What's bigger over there NFL or NBA?

I dont have first hand knowledge but Id have to say NFL by leaps and bounds.

No.

By world I mean world.

Come at me

By greatest I don't mean popular cause that's probably soccer or baseball

Yea id have to agree, but "greatest" is all about preference. But its hard to argue that the greatest single sporting event is the super bowl...the ad $ alone says that

World cup revenue was 1.06 billion
Superbowl in Dallas earned over 500 million in ticket sales and ad revenue alone 202 million spent in the area during superbowl week 197 million in merchandise gap is not that wide

MS needs to only let this guy give interviews about the x1 from now on or give him major nelson's job.

SOMEHOW MISSED THIS. GREAT INTERVIEW. THEY SHOULD REALLY LET THE GUYS WHO ARE CLOSE TO THE TECH DO THE EXPLAINING. HIS CAR ANALOGY WAS SPOT ON BUT IT AMAZES ME SOMETIMES SINCE I'M A HUGE CAR GUY MYSELF WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT HORSEPOWER ISN'T EVERYTHING IN WINNING RACES.

I GOT TO ASK THOUGH, I'M SUBBED TO REV3 GAMES AND A FAN OF ADAM SESSLER, IS MICROSOFT IN THEIR POCKETS? IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THEIR COVERAGE OR VIDEOS ARE WIDLY IN XBOX'S FAVOR :lol:

MS needs to only let this guy give interviews about the x1 from now on or give him major nelson's job.

SOMEHOW MISSED THIS. GREAT INTERVIEW. THEY SHOULD REALLY LET THE GUYS WHO ARE CLOSE TO THE TECH DO THE EXPLAINING. HIS CAR ANALOGY WAS SPOT ON BUT IT AMAZES ME SOMETIMES SINCE I'M A HUGE CAR GUY MYSELF WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT HORSEPOWER ISN'T EVERYTHING IN WINNING RACES.

I GOT TO ASK THOUGH, I'M SUBBED TO REV3 GAMES AND A FAN OF ADAM SESSLER, IS MICROSOFT IN THEIR POCKETS? IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THEIR COVERAGE OR VIDEOS ARE WIDLY IN XBOX'S FAVOR :lol:

Gotta love Rev3.

You won't be the first person to have asked that question.
sessler said specifically in a tweet that he also approached Sony for a sit down interview but they declined due to not having anybody available. So it's more Sonys fault that they didn't get a spotlight than Sessler being a shill for ms

all i know is major nelson must be some dudes boyfriend at microsoft cuz that clown should have been gone years ago...

isnt this it?
laugh.gif

xbox dedicated threads never survive
laugh.gif

The OP last posted in april. Thread title is outdated. Start an official official one, NK.
You guys could've asked a mod to give one of you the thread. I think it was done for the J. Cole thread in the music section.
Don't see the point, when it's easier to just make a new thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom