Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

IF IT IS MADDEN CAN I HAVE YOURS FOR FREE?
smile.gif
nope
happy.gif

I hope its Madden, I haven't bought/played madden since the last NFL 2k came out...lol wouldn't mind getting back into virtual foosball

It would have to be an e rated game. And ms has a partnership with ea. it could give ea a chance to up their userbase for nba live if they have confidence in its gameplay. You give it for free this year and if the quality is good, you have a better chance of people coming back next year over 2k15

MS needs to only let this guy give interviews about the x1 from now on or give him major nelson's job.

The new COD Ghost looks amazing. They have 10 or so games just for the One and its release..

Dumb question sorry guys, i've never pre ordered anything online like this usually go out for midnight releases.....lets say i pre order the console on microsofts store online....

The 22nd being a Friday, will I get it on the 22nd? Or will it ship out on the 22nd?

Debating on having it shipped to my job or my Apartment (nobody will be home, aint trying to have it just lying around or even worse, have to go to UPS to pick it up)

Man, you guys dont know how lucky you are with shipping like that.

Almost no one I know does online pre-orders because you wont see it for 2-3 days later.

Dumb question sorry guys, i've never pre ordered anything online like this usually go out for midnight releases.....lets say i pre order the console on microsofts store online....

The 22nd being a Friday, will I get it on the 22nd? Or will it ship out on the 22nd?

Debating on having it shipped to my job or my Apartment (nobody will be home, aint trying to have it just lying around or even worse, have to go to UPS to pick it up)

Amazon are pretty good. They upgraded everyone in the UK to first class delivery for free and it gets sent out the day before to reach you on launch day.

MS needs to only let this guy give interviews about the x1 from now on or give him major nelson's job.

That was a pretty good interview. I preordered a ps4 mainly because of the specs and price diff. I know the games will pretty much look the same but I cant see the kinect being worth an extra 100. Its cool, but I def feel like I could go without it.

Almost no one I know does online pre-orders because you wont see it for 2-3 days later.

See thats what im afraid of....cause right now you can still order "day one" edition from ms store online and that's gonna be pretty crappy if I order a day one edition and get it delivered on day 4.

Im ready.

still need to have NFL Redzone for this to work.

*Conditions may apply.
**Features not available in all regions
***Live Gold subscription required to access advertised features
****Additional television subscription requirements may apply
*****DirecTV subscribers do not have access to NFL Redzone through Xbox One

^ what ?  see this is the type of stuff i need to know.. i allready pre ordered a ps4, but i'm not 100% sure what system i wanna go with.. i'm thinking about just waiting it out to see what system is better for me 

See thats what im afraid of....cause right now you can still order "day one" edition from ms store online and that's gonna be pretty crappy if I order a day one edition and get it delivered on day 4.
m$ is REALLY GOOD at shipping. Every game that I have bought(that had free shipping) from the m$ store comes the NEXT business day.

Solid interview. 

If devs actually use the kinect in fun/interesting ways, the kinct will no longer be a gimmick.

Last edited:

When can I expect shipment of my product from Microsoft Store?

For most major markets your Xbox One will arrive on the day it is released. Delivery to remote delivery locations will experience extended transit time. Please check the Microsoft Store for release dates for your product. Items will be shipped Monday through Friday during business hours and timing is based on the shipping method that you selected for your purchase.

For a more info, please see a full list of shipping timelines at the Microsoft Store.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/reserve-faq

If you're in Atlanta you should be all good.

Back
Top Bottom