Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

I can't access the new thread at work! :frown: i think it has something to do with the title of the thread....

Now that I own a ps3, I can say that the xbox 360 is better than the ps3.

If M$ continues the things that made the 360 a good console, I'll have to reconsider which next gen console I cop first.

Naw, the simplicity of hitting the xbox button then moving over to RECENT or MY APPS can not be beaten

Naw, the simplicity of hitting the xbox button then moving over to RECENT or MY APPS can not be beaten
opinion is biased, since you think tha ps ui is "crapola."

i was comparing the uis from an unbiased pov.

i like the xb ui better, but the ps ui is "better."

Last edited:
Meh we each are going off opinion tho.
The ads aren't that bad in my opinion, you get to see some cool stuff like trailers and what not every now and then.

Nobody who looks impartially thinks the ps3 ui is better, because it sucks. Ps3 has some awesome games but that Ui feels so outdated and even felt that way when it was released.

Nobody who looks impartially thinks the ps3 ui is better, because it sucks. Ps3 has some awesome games but that Ui feels so outdated and even felt that way when it was released.

Simplicity > everything "cool" on 360 dashboard

This similar to what some people say about ios, yet they keep it as simple as possible.

simple>shiny

Back
Top Bottom