Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

laugh.gif

at least they brought out more things than sony did don't even know why sony did that a couple months back
its funny that you mention that because sony actually used that controller to play a game LIVE on stage

all i saw from microsoft was a bunch of media transitioning

ALSO.... why were the Miami Heat playing during microsofts demonstration?  that demonstration couldnt have been fa.... nah
grin.gif

Last edited:
They may not care, but this is a population that will be buying a PS4 now.

This. I fully planned on buying both PS4 and an XBox One but my internet isn't reliable enough ...I'm not really a Playstation fan but I guess I don't have much choice unless something changes...According to Forbes magazine as of February 2013,7 million U.S. households do not have access to broadband internet..That seems like a large portion of people to ignore....

This. I fully planned on buying both PS4 and an XBox One but my internet isn't reliable enough ...I'm not really a Playstation fan but I guess I don't have much choice unless something changes...According to Forbes magazine as of February 2013,7 million U.S. households do not have access to broadband internet..That seems like a large portion of people to ignore....
I doubt that they'd be consistently buying xbl, purchasing things from the xbl store etc.

Not to mention, M$ has supposedly 40 million xbl subscribers.

Given that, I don't think that M$ cares about people with slow internet.

I doubt that they'd be consistently buying xbl, purchasing things from the xbl store etc.

but a bunch of them are kids with 3 accounts for halo.
so really they probably have around 28mil

but a bunch of them are kids with 3 accounts for halo.
so really they probably have around 28mil
Like I said, supposedly. I got that number from M$'s reveal.

MS now talking about they might have too many games to show at E3 and they might hold some back. :smh: :lol:

These ****** are really feeling themselves right now, for damn reason

they gonna bombard us with kinectimals, kinect sports, kinect shooters, etc

No they are not. Stop with the Sony fanboy talking points

Kinect was the focus when it launch, which it should have been, so MS supported Kinect properly.

I would say probably out of the 15 exclusives they have, only 3-4 are Kinect focused games.

-And also one thing the media did speak highly of the One was how improved Kinect is.

Did anyone notice just how terrible NBA Live looked during the EA trailer?

Everyone had the same Slenderman build I swear.

They should though,I've never been on XBL or have a desire to and I've always supported microsoft since the first xbox I even bought a Zune :smh: but now since I don't have a reliable connection they are just like " Nah,we don't want your money"...

Back
Top Bottom