NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got video of his mini press conference from like 10 min ago? sounds like he took a couple questions on it

Last edited:
Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 25s26 seconds ago
Don Yee says on CNN that Brady spent a full day answering questions from 4 lawyers and his cell phone was probed thoroughly.

:nerd:

:lol: this is going to get ridiculous. just what the NFL needs and wanted post draft and pre training camp. well timed on their part

Last edited:
DSK those check are hard bruh :lol: :pimp:

To people saying this is a non story that's being overblown miss me with that ****. I been saying from the jump if Brady had manned up to it this situation would be done and over with. They wanted to lie and play dumb so it dragged on. Something so small coulda been squashed months ago. Dudes acting like everybody wants to pick on Brady. **** outta here, he's one of the most protected people in sports. By the media and the league.

Last edited:
how do brady swallowers defend this play ?

brady-ninja-1-20-13.gif

To people saying this is a non story that's being overblown miss me with that ****. I been saying from the jump if Brady had manned up to it this situation would be done and over with. They wanted to lie and play dumb so it dragged on. Something so small coulda been squashed months ago. Dudes acting like everybody wants to pick on Brady. **** outta here, he's one of the most protected people in sports. By the media and the league.

Agree, Brady played his hand incorrectly and now that is the real story and issue; not the footballs

ex
When the ball boy is receiving money, sneakers and autographed footballs from brady you gotta really consider how long this been going on and what else we need to know....

exactly.

but hey according to some. i don't see anything wrong with what brady did. everyone does it. why is brady the scapegoat.

i'll leave this here to refresh some minds

http://deadspin.com/tom-brady-i-didnt-alter-or-even-notice-the-underinflat-1681211223

Crazy to think it as a gift exchange bribery to get him to inflate the footballs is just wild to me

That's truth.

Wanted to rep you but spent them all repping people for hating comically.

all he said was that it's going through a process and when he responses is when he will response as if there is no time table.

@iLLoQuent aka DSK
Now post all the posts of your downplaying this and calling it a media agenda..

Come on man.. You can't have it both ways..you went hard in defense of the pats that week.. I just wanted you to admit your were wrong.. That this wasn't just "a media agenda because it's a slow super bowl week.. "

Or am I making that up?

Sounding real defensive playa.

Edit: and after it all died down didn't you post something about how you got names of folks That were wrong about deflate gate but weren't gonna put them on blast?

Yeaeeeaaaaa...about that that

Last edited:
Not coming at you bro. Actually respect your football knowledge..
Just calling a spade a spade... You can't be batting .1000 when you were wrong

Why do people keep bringing up AR? He said he likes overinflated balls and when the refs inspect the balls they take air out to meet the required pressure levels. When did he hire someone to add air AFTER they were already inspected, secretly?

This dude called himself the deflator in May 2014 so you know it is going on for years. Then this report sheds light on them "accidentally" bringing practice balls into a game and having no explanation in 04. They just figured a new way to manipulate the rules since then. Then add in the fact these fumble numbers versus the rest of the league are basically statistically impossible. Looks real bad.

Last edited:
so you believe this some inside job to destroy brady? some kind conspiracy theory? and you are the way seeing through the smoke and mirrors? we are just so easily manipulated by the invisible hand ? please tell us more
I don't believe it's an inside job to destroy anyone. Your condescending tone is uncalled for btw. I can tell from your responses in here you are emotionally invested in this story.

I do believe it's nothing more than a media created story. It's gained steam only because it's the Pats and more specifically Tom Brady. I just think it's embarrassing how the general public is eating this up, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
How Teddy went from arguably number 1 overall before the college season to not even being ranked in the top 2 best QB's in his class by a lot of "experts" after is one of the most ludicrous and tragic things I've ever seen leading up to a draft. They literally cost him millions :x :smh:,I'd be on my beast mode with the media after that if I were him :lol:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom