NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

charles-woodson-jordan-football-cleats.jpg

OMG what are these?!?!? they look like nike zoom vapor carbon flys with a jordan symbol.

Originally Posted by just another pair

OMG what are these?!?!? they look like nike zoom vapor carbon flys with a jordan symbol.
Looks like the typical Nike "Put an "existing" upper on a standard cleat plate" to me. Looks like the BCT with an enlarged jumpman and the strap removed. This is what CC Sabathia and Carl Crawford have been getting in MLB....

429505_001_A

Originally Posted by just another pair

These are just Jordans spin on the Vapor Jets. If u go to Jordan's site you can still c the Nike Logo on the sole

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

"This content is currently unavailable"

Jeff
Nike's facebook page took the pictures down. Apparently they jumped the gun. Nikeblog below has the pictures.

Ok, I had seen those on another forum. Nothing to get excited about. THey will look much better once Nike can start using the teams actual wordmarks.

Looking forward to see if they will be doing NFL trainer shoes for each team like they did for the NCAA teams this year. I need some Jag color trainers

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Cancer awareness socks came today.  Don't like 'em as much as volts but obviously for a good cause.
I didn't realize "look at me" was a "good cause."  (not directed at you specifically)

Yeah. No offense taken"Look at me. I am wearing bright pink socks." Why?"Its cancer awareness month." Oh. I didnt know that. "Now you do.""And i happen to like pink because its loud, flashy, and got your attention which made you ask why"Yeah pink is kinda loud and draws attention. Not unlike metallic purple (not directed at you specifically)Just playing with you jeff. Dont worry ill only rock em when i coach powderpuff.

Cancer awareness socks came today.  Don't like 'em as much as volts but obviously for a good cause.
I didn't realize "look at me" was a "good cause."  (not directed at you specifically)

does anyone know if there is any place to buy the vapor jets with the primary grey palm? like the ones the college players use?
the ones mainly released have the black area on the palm and im looking for the grey ones
I believe Eastbay had some like the ones i am looking for, but are no longer available

chiefs84...check ebay, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx.

Last year my local Marshalls had loads of NFL and college issued gloves for sale.

Originally Posted by langfor5

chiefs84...check ebay, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx.

Last year my local Marshalls had loads of NFL and college issued gloves for sale.

haha I definatly dont have that kindo of luck, but I will hit one up soon. Thanks for the info

Coming from someone that has had more then 1 family member with breast cancer I see no problem with players wearing the Pink BCA gear.....if my mom and grandmom can watch a game on saturday or sunday and make comments like "I think thats so nice they wear that stuff" then the gear did its job!

If your mom or someone you knew had BC im pretty sure you wouldnt mind putting them gloves or socks on for her

Same thing with the 9/11 games.....I see no problem of wearing Red/White/ & Blue

Breast Cancer has struck real close to home for me, my mother, an aunt. BC also took my Grandmother from us last year, only a week before xmas.

I wear breast cancer stuff often. I have heard negative and positive comments-doesn't matter to me either way. I think it is a worthwhile cause, one in which I will continue to support.

As far as the "Look at me" comments, I would think that is pretty much an obvious thing with the BC/Volt Sock...to me that has been the foundation of nike. Getting consumers in the latest and greatest just like the "athletes"....

Back
Top Bottom