NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nuggets took a ton of heat off of Russ locally because he would be burned in the media if not for Joker. Hackett was terrible but Russ was the problem if I’m honest.
I think Hackett trying to copy and paste his system in GB instead of molding around what Russ does well didn’t help Russ. After they fired him, it seemed his play picked up.

The Nuggets took a ton of heat off of Russ locally because he would be burned in the media if not for Joker. Hackett was terrible but Russ was the problem if I’m honest.

patton giving him 245 mill before taking a snap, the coddling behind the scenes with wilson, poor coaching, terrible offensive line, injuries, etc. there was plenty of blame to go around.

I think Hackett trying to copy and paste his system in GB instead of molding around what Russ does well didn’t help Russ. After they fired him, it seemed his play picked up.
The crazy part was that Russ actually looked good in the first few scripted drives of most games but then after that he was awful. Don't know if it was Hackett or Russ getting exposed but it was brutal.

Been a fan since 88 and I have never seen the City be so down on a team than last year's team.

damn. joker and the nuggets definitely kept heat off the organization. they were still scrutinized but not to the extent they probably should have.

damn. joker and the nuggets definitely kept heat off the organization. they were still scrutinized but not to the extent they probably should have.
I remember during some early season Nuggets games Russ would get booed when they showed him on the big screen. At least during the Playoffs, fans left him alone. Between the Avs, Nuggets and Coach Prime, local fans left the Broncos alone for the most part but that will change this month and next

soft-kobe-bryant.gif

Rex Ryan wouldn't have been afraid to stick up for his guy :lol:

Dalvin to the Jets is the rumor?

Damn that makes too much sense. Take some pressure of Breece too.

****, the Jets really are going to be good, huh? I was doubting them but just looked at their roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom