NFL Quarterbacks Discussion thread: 2013 Edition

Some of you ********' fans need to be honest about your team in this thread. Alfred Morris had a good O line and a mobile QB. Not saying he's bad but he had the best of both worlds. I'm not sold on him after one year with that setup around him. As for the O line....not sure how you could say it wasn't good. The whole year, analysts and commentators were raving about how good that O line was. Defense was solid in 2011 until injuries piled up but the team was coming along. 2012, defense was solid.

Still don't know how saying the ******** have a better team than the Colts is talking out of someone's ***. I would call it common sense or even football knowledge. Colts got rid of pretty much everyone to start over and only kept Reggie Wayne to prevent him from going to Denver with Peyton. All new coaching staff, new QB and ZERO stars but you right. Colts had a better team than Wash

I'm a skins fan and people are 100% correct when they say the Colts had the worst team. It's kinda my fault because I'm they one that said RG3 had the worst out of the young QBs. But honestly I want talking about Luck because I think Luck will be the best out the class when it's all said and done.

Homie trust me the Skins O line is not that good. The coaches basically just took alot of the pressure off of them with the scheme they were running.

I mean they were leaving Demarcus Ware unblocked and forcing him to make a decision. He just usually made the wrong one :lol:

If Bob had I sit in that pocket all year he would not have played as many games as he did.

Morris is good because they basically just tell him when you see a hole hit it. And he is great at that.

People are talking like the Skins were a playoff team in 2011 when they were far from is. The only star on the line is Trent.

The ******** and Colts debate still blows my mind. Cats couldn't even name more than 4 players on the Colts team while everyone could name at least 10. ******** had a top 10 O line and Colts had a bottom 10.

2011 Skins fans "We getting better, we got talent. We might make the playoffs this year. Defense is solid and etc."

2012 Skins fans "This was all RG3, Skins were garbage last year. He did it"
Yeah, where'd you read this?

2012 Skins thread, 2012 WIR threads, 2012 Football season thread.

Also, at Fed Ex field the last two years and I work with plenty of ******* fans.

Way to hold it down champ. Trust me when I tell you that Skins fans are a special breed. For the most part, they are good people so I'll give them credit for that. Sometimes their love for the Skins just cancels out any rationale with them.

Way to hold it down champ. Trust me when I tell you that Skins fans are a special breed. For the most part, they are good people so I'll give them credit for that. Sometimes their love for the Skins just cancels out any rationale with them.

I agree with you that some skins fans are like this. I honestly joke around a lot. I was saying 14-2 when Rex was our QB. Did I believe it **** no. But I do it to mess with my friends. :lol:

But in real football conversations. I'm totally honest.

People are so used to the Skins being trash. That when we are on to something good people just ignore it like " oh it's just the skins"

But trust me that team is moving the right direction now and it's because of Bruce Allen and The Shanahan's

2012 Skins thread, 2012 WIR threads, 2012 Football season thread.

Also, at Fed Ex field the last two years and I work with plenty of ******* fans.
Any ******** fan with common sense wouldn't say that. But, sure, just generalize the whole fan base because of some RG3 fanboys who aren't really Skins fans. And I'd actually like to see you pull some posts of this because I don't recall ever reading any ******** fans on here say this. Sure, people around town definitely say it and those are the fans that believed Todd Collins would carry us to the Super Bowl in '07. They're among the delusional fans that Deuce was referring too. RG3 didn't do it by himself last year, but without him none of that success would've been possible.

Any ******** fan with common sense wouldn't say that. But, sure, just generalize the whole fan base because of some RG3 fanboys who aren't really Skins fans. And I'd actually like to see you pull some posts of this because I don't recall ever reading any ******** fans on here say this. Sure, people around town definitely say it and those are the fans that believed Todd Collins would carry us to the Super Bowl in '07. They're among the delusional fans that Deuce was referring too. RG3 didn't do it by himself last year, but without him none of that success would've been possible.

Exactly. It's a team game.

But he played a Big part no question.

^ he was filler. No one was picking him over Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson, AP, Brady or Peyton.

Meh. ******** team was not good. Decent line and good RB, their best defensive player was injured all season and their secondary and recievers were poor

^ he was filler. No one was picking him over Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson, AP, Brady or Peyton.

Matt threw for more yards and had a higher completion percentage than Aaron Rogers brady and Peyton...rogers, manning, brady only had more TDs than Ryan (8, 5, 2) with Brady being the only one to throw for more yards barely by 100... so yeah...you can sit your *** down...in the "I need to sit my *** down" seat

Matt threw for more yards and had a higher completion percentage than Aaron Rogers brady and Peyton...rogers, manning, brady only had more TDs than Ryan (8, 5, 2) with Brady being the only one to throw for more yards barely by 100... so yeah...you can sit your *** down...in the "I need to sit my *** down" seat
Don't forgot INT's

I get really tired of the whole "he hasnt done **** in the playoffs" argument or the rings argument when speaking of how good a QB is.  People forget this is the ultimate team sport.  And while a great QB can obviously help a team win in the playoffs, he still needs other players to do their job.

This isnt the NBA.  One player cant dominate in football the same way he can in basketball.  Rings and postseason success can go a long way in cementing legacies and how a player is viewed in general....but its not the end all.

When Ryan makes a deep playoff run hell get the respect.

How hard a concept is that to grab, Jesus.

He's not trash obviously, and who ever says he is doesn't watch football.

But he's not in the same tier Brees, A-Rod, TB12 or #18.

He falls into that Big Ben, Eli, And Flacco.

What the **** are you talking about a "deep" playoff run...he's 10 yards from the Super Bowl...it's the playoffs then the Super Bowl...what the hell are you saying..quit coming up with useless crap to post

Well I guess I will sit with the voters that all had Aaron, Brady and Peyton over Matt Ryan. Damn, it's crowded over here.....

How many he threw when yall scored 0 points ?
Whatever dude 
laugh.gif
, the point is Manning, Rodgers, and Brady all had better seasons then Ryan.

No they didn't :lol:
I see your're not being serious now 
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall seriously argue with dude he's entertaining troll wind him up and be entertained but stop trying to actually have a conversation.

I thought this was interesting:

Here are the prorated 16-game numbers for Manning and Stafford through the first four seasons of their respective careers:
Player Cmp Att Cmp% Yds Yds/Att TD INT
Stafford 396 662 59.8% 4,554 6.9 28 19
Manning 339 556 61.0% 4,104 7.4 28 20

The Manning is Peyton

Last edited:
I don't know why yall seriously argue with dude he's entertaining troll wind him up and be entertained but stop trying to actually have a conversation.

The Manning is Peyton

Worry about them sorry *** lions DAWG...beause the falcons are definitely not tired of beating the cat piss out of them

The Manning is Peyton

Worry about them sorry *** lions DAWG...beause the falcons are definitely not tired of beating the cat piss out of them

:rofl:

Realtalk man your LOLs per post are the highest of any poster in this forum.

My dude be at the crib with the permanent >: face reading this thread.

Last edited:
Definitely the lamest way to talk trash BY FAR.

:lol: you're trying to call someone out for things that your guy is 10x worse at (winning).

And I like Cam Newton.

It's like calling someone fat when they weigh 220lbs and you are 400+

Dog are you closet Falcon fan? Every time somebody speaks on them, you come in for the scoop and save. Gatdamn, can't nobody say nothing bout them around you. If you a fan come out with it.

[pimp C]if you want it with me, come on with it, bc you gone smell my cologne. Mister Miyawky, cause I do not play[pimp]

Last edited:
Dog are you closet Falcon fan? Every time somebody speaks on them, you come in for the scoop and save. Gatdamn, can't nobody say nothing bout them around you. If you a fan come out with it.

You mad ? Your team ******g sucks guy :lol: you have no room to speak on any team that's better than yours

Back
Top Bottom