Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

henz0 wrote:
- Not sold on the Falcons at all

Who cares? 9-2 speaks for itself.

ATL ranks 10th in total offense and 20th in total defense. In a passing league, they rank 27th out of all NFL teams in pass defense. Pretenders. Oh, and that hurricane/oil spill comment was unnecessary.
yet they rank 7th in both least points allowed and most points scored, hence the 9-2 record. some stats are misleading...

...like the ones you're using. The stats I gave indicate that offenses have had no trouble moving the ball up and down the field against the ATL defense. Stands to reason that playoff teams w/ elite QBs will be able to do so as well, while managing to finish off drives due to the better weapons those teams are sure to have. Of course, this is sports so I could be wrong, evidence to the contrary though.

Originally Posted by Statis22

As I said before I feel bad for what's happened to VY but I sure as hell appreciate Jeff Fisher sabotaging the Titans season to spite him. Texans need those Ws.

CJ2Ks dog act, also appreciated.

Colts getting hammered, also appreciated too.

Jaguars choking in NY, most definitely.

AFC South appreciation week indeed.
pimp.gif

just wait till we play yall with a new QB as much as i hate Carry i think were gonna beat yall with him under center...........Rusty Smith
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

As I said before I feel bad for what's happened to VY but I sure as hell appreciate Jeff Fisher sabotaging the Titans season to spite him. Texans need those Ws.

CJ2Ks dog act, also appreciated.

Colts getting hammered, also appreciated too.

Jaguars choking in NY, most definitely.

AFC South appreciation week indeed.
pimp.gif

just wait till we play yall with a new QB as much as i hate Carry i think were gonna beat yall with him under center...........Rusty Smith
sick.gif

- Rex Ryan kept his words. He made sure that his team didn't disappoint Jets fans.
- Holmes is Sanchez's favorite target right now.
- Matt Ryan is unbeatable at home. 19-1.. Damn!
- Glad to see Danario Alexander playing well. If he stays healthy, he could potentially be a huge steal for the Rams.
- I think Peyton Manning is tired of playing football. He has everything. MVPs, Super Bowl ring, All-Pro team selections, Pro Bowls.
- Damn, Tom Brady has been unstoppable lately. I can't wait to see the Jets play against the Patriots on MNF.

- Rex Ryan kept his words. He made sure that his team didn't disappoint Jets fans.
- Holmes is Sanchez's favorite target right now.
- Matt Ryan is unbeatable at home. 19-1.. Damn!
- Glad to see Danario Alexander playing well. If he stays healthy, he could potentially be a huge steal for the Rams.
- I think Peyton Manning is tired of playing football. He has everything. MVPs, Super Bowl ring, All-Pro team selections, Pro Bowls.
- Damn, Tom Brady has been unstoppable lately. I can't wait to see the Jets play against the Patriots on MNF.

you're using your stats to assume that teams with elite QBs will be able to win games over the falcons. mr rodgers moved the ball with ease, a good QB moving the ball with ease as you stated, no doubt. but the packers didn't win.
the stats i gave actually show what they've done. they've kept teams out of the endzone relatively well, and their offense is no slouch in putting up points.

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3. whether or not that's exactly what's going on in ATL, i dunno. but it seems like a bend but don't break type of defense to me. and those defenses can work if your offense can put up points.

you're using your stats to assume that teams with elite QBs will be able to win games over the falcons. mr rodgers moved the ball with ease, a good QB moving the ball with ease as you stated, no doubt. but the packers didn't win.
the stats i gave actually show what they've done. they've kept teams out of the endzone relatively well, and their offense is no slouch in putting up points.

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3. whether or not that's exactly what's going on in ATL, i dunno. but it seems like a bend but don't break type of defense to me. and those defenses can work if your offense can put up points.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

henz0 wrote:

naw bruh I guess we gotta have a hurricane or oil spill to hit our city also for people to buy in to us
why would you say something like that?

because I can
WHOOAA NOW TOUGH GUY!

henz0 wrote:

naw bruh I guess we gotta have a hurricane or oil spill to hit our city also for people to buy in to us

because I can

ATL ranks 10th in total offense and 20th in total defense. In a passing league, they rank 27th out of all NFL teams in pass defense. Pretenders. Oh, and that hurricane/oil spill comment was unnecessary.

and yet and still whats our record ? 9-2.....you using stats like that %#%* is a mirror of our record, get the *$@* out of here...I don't give a damn about your sensitive crying feelings when it comes to my comment pull ya skirt down

henz0 wrote:

because I can
WHOOAA NOW TOUGH GUY!

henz0 wrote:

because I can

and yet and still whats our record ? 9-2.....you using stats like that %#%* is a mirror of our record, get the *$@* out of here...I don't give a damn about your sensitive crying feelings when it comes to my comment pull ya skirt down

Obviously there's no way to tell for sure what will or won't happen. And we both could be right, they may just be a "bend but not break" defense. On the other hand, their inability to stop offenses from racking up yards could be exposed and teams will set up a bunch of redzone opportunities, while at the same time winning the field position battle. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Still, I'm just not sold on their defense or pass rush.

Obviously there's no way to tell for sure what will or won't happen. And we both could be right, they may just be a "bend but not break" defense. On the other hand, their inability to stop offenses from racking up yards could be exposed and teams will set up a bunch of redzone opportunities, while at the same time winning the field position battle. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Still, I'm just not sold on their defense or pass rush.

- first and foremost...this "err of the side of caution when it comes to throwing flags for hits" is getting out of control. there needs to be a formal training on the "new" hit rules for refs
A-freakin' gree
don't give a damn about your sensitive crying feelings when it comes to my comment pull ya skirt down
Sigh....

- first and foremost...this "err of the side of caution when it comes to throwing flags for hits" is getting out of control. there needs to be a formal training on the "new" hit rules for refs
A-freakin' gree
don't give a damn about your sensitive crying feelings when it comes to my comment pull ya skirt down
Sigh....

henz0 wrote:

because I can
WHOOAA NOW TOUGH GUY!

henz0 wrote:

because I can

Settle down, e-thug.

henz0 wrote:

because I can
WHOOAA NOW TOUGH GUY!

henz0 wrote:

because I can

Settle down, e-thug.

word that's fair.

i will say...with THIS year's pats defense...local media is completely writing the team off, because of what you said. come playoff time, can they get off the field against teams like the charges, steelers, colts, etc. that said, the pats defense is considerably worse, statistically, than the falcons.

word that's fair.

i will say...with THIS year's pats defense...local media is completely writing the team off, because of what you said. come playoff time, can they get off the field against teams like the charges, steelers, colts, etc. that said, the pats defense is considerably worse, statistically, than the falcons.

One last thing, the fact that neither Dre or Cort didn't get suspended just baffles me. Goodell threatens suspensions for helmet to helmets, even if it is a one time offender, yet when two players go at it like that, he does nothing? Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm fine with them not being suspended if the NFL was letting the guys go a bit, 70's style, but how uptight they have gotten it just baffles me. Most frustrating commish in the league. Not the worst, but the most frustrating

One last thing, the fact that neither Dre or Cort didn't get suspended just baffles me. Goodell threatens suspensions for helmet to helmets, even if it is a one time offender, yet when two players go at it like that, he does nothing? Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm fine with them not being suspended if the NFL was letting the guys go a bit, 70's style, but how uptight they have gotten it just baffles me. Most frustrating commish in the league. Not the worst, but the most frustrating

Back
Top Bottom