NFL Week 8 In Review...

For the record, I happen to think Eli is elite. I don't want any other quarterback in the 4th quarter besides that dude.
He is prone to some bad plays but when Eli is on his game, it's hard to argue that he isn't the best or at least tied with Rodgers.

Thanks for da honesty. I wouldnt eem mind seeing a texans v GMEN SB

ugh my picks sucked this week. I chose TB over the Vikings, but made picks like Rams, Eagles, Saints, Seahawks :x

78-39, only 4 game lead in my group.

reports of foles possibly getting the nod over vick this weekend are being reported on the radio here as well...

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

original.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

original.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

original.gif

original.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

original.gif

the least number of points the saints have given up is 24 :x
yardage given up:
panthers- 463
chiefs- 510
packers- 421
chargers 427
tamba bay- 513
broncos- 530

worst defense ever?

So sick of hearing about Eli in EVERY football post.
Of course you are. You're still sick about that work you got in the playoffs. I know it must make you nauseous every time you hear his name.

Anyways, what's stopping a Manning Bowl? Lol. Aside from a Knicks championship, that's what I'd like to see the most in all of sports.

leading a offense that is avg in all areas of offense stats wise so thats not saying much. palmer is in the same sentence with all those guys CP threw out. and saying he is your best QB since gannon ant saying much at all my man

overrated at what? the jets should be worse then what they where the past few years but he made em better. you really going to put this year on him? ya he talks to much at times but hey thats him and his players from his ravens days swear by him.

The Jets are the least talented offense in the NFL and have mediocre defensive persona but its Rex's Fault? He's not the GM but he hurt CP's feelings so blame gets put on his shoulders apparently.

Hurt my feelings? Aren't you the ******g guy that was running off at the mouth all offseason about how great ya'll were and how terrible we were about to be?

Whose feelings are hurt here bruh? Come clean.

Your fake *** team stay getting exposed week after week, resorting to trick plays with Tebow and ****, all the while still payin that buster Sanchez an even bigger amount of money since they hurt his little feelings getting Tebow and begging Peyton to come play for them.

Jet fans were the Texans fans on this board the past couple years, **** all that hurt feeling mess, I'm simply reminding all of you about what Rex and Sanchez really are. Same **** every non Jet fan was sayin the past 4 years.

As for Mike, no, not this year I don't mean it's on Rex, but he got a ton of hype before this mess, and I said he was overrated then too. What he did in Batl means nothing, he was a coordinator, I'm sure he's good at that, but as a head coach, he's balls. And he hired Sparano to help him out, which should say alot.

Rex, Sparano, Sanchez, Tebow. Somebody up there likes me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Except they forget me during baseball season. :frown: :lol:

An All-Manning Superbowl....Texan fans would be the nauseated ones if they lost to Peyton in the playoffs :lol:

Nah, they would be more upset if they lost period than who they actually lost to.

Peep, MMG, do work & black, keep shining. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I was never more embarrassed watching a Jets game than I was yesterday, especially after all the nonsense Maybin and Landry were spewing all week :smh:.

We are Godawful. The team needs revamping; a gutting from top to bottom except for guys like Kerley, Revis, Mangold, and Pouha.

I'm done with Sanchez. Early on this season, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he doesn't have any/many weapons to work with. However, it's at the point where he needs to make due of what he has. He is still making bonehead throws, has no pocket awareness, and shows no (real) sign of leadership.

The Coaching Staff has NO idea how to use Tebow other than a run up the middle. I'm not saying he is starting QB material, because I don't think he is at all, but it's just pathetic to use him the same way over and over and over. Mark my words, Tebow is NOT going to start at QB unless he gets a few series' in a game prior to the one he would start. Not that he is going to do any better or anything :smh: .

So painful to watch this team. Cannot believe we didn't win a SB in 2009 or 2010 >: .

An All-Manning Superbowl....Texan fans would be the nauseated ones if they lost to Peyton in the playoffs :lol:

i'd be nauseated no matter who we lose to. even if we lock up homefield, i'd still worry about new england or denver coming to town

I can dig that...but considering the history between the Texans and Peyton, I would imagine it would be throwing salt in the wound. Anyways, enough with the hypotheticals...

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel was asked after the game why the Chiefs didn’t get Charles more involved, and he said he doesn’t know.

“Now, that I’m not exactly sure either,” Crennel said after the game, via Dave Skretta of the Associated Press.

No wonder why we haven't seen a Chiefs fan on this board this year.

I can dig that...but considering the history between the Texans and Peyton, I would imagine it would be throwing salt in the wound. Anyways, enough with the hypotheticals...

didn't even think of that, i've tried to put those years out of mind :smh:

Last edited:
lol at how the Jets proclaimed themselves SB champs preseason after preseason.

The swagger of Ali, but the actions Giberg

Doubt many people saw Pack/Jag game but it was one of the worst games I've ever seen by Aaron Rodgers. He had 105 yards on 50% passing w/ 1TD going into the 4th :x Take away a punt block for a TD and we woulda been losing 7-13 to the Jags in the 4th :x I'm hoping Jordys hammy is just precautionary cause it was just the Jagaurs because we can't afford to be without his top 10 talent along with Jennings for an extended period of time. Terrible game just terrible.

Eqgles still suck NFC East is terrible besides the Giants.

Jason Garrett is the worst coach in the NFL

You still ain't scaring anyone Atlanta

Stupid Bears

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom