Nike ACG Trainerendor

Anyone know where to cop a pair of ACG reissue in Canada?  Not really feeling like paying $60 in duty. 

Last edited:

check your local pacsun's, mine got these... tried 'em on, and i might prefer them over the OG blacks...

it's just that the material on the OG blacks has looked bad in all the pix i've seen of them after a few wears... creases, fading, etc...

i haven't unDSed mine yet, and it'll be awhile b4 i do prolly.

got 2 pairs of these new joints tho... one for the gym, one for the stash.

Damn, wish I woulda waited for that price haha. Wore the new SB ones yesterday for the first time. SO comfortable

Just got Tactics to match the Atlas price and partially refund me.

2 pairs for $126 shipped! :pimp:

Amazing deal for one of my fav shoes of the year!

v2's are SO much more comfortable than the OG's. Something about that sock liner makes them extra comfy/springy. 

v2's are SO much more comfortable than the OG's. Something about that sock liner makes them extra comfy/springy. 

Dang, I wear the OGs almost daily and I think they're awesome (wearing them right now actually). And you're saying the newest iteration is even better? That's saying something. I'm surprised I still don't see these on anyone's feet around my way.

View media item 1193269

Dang, I wear the OGs almost daily and I think they're awesome (wearing them right now actually). And you're saying the newest iteration is even better? That's saying something. I'm surprised I still don't see these on anyone's feet around my way.

View media item 1193269

Ya man they are. I wear my stussys a lot and don't get me wrong they're comfy as well but compared to the v2's the v2 crap on them two-fold.

Og's are a lot more stiff compared to how plushy the v2's are. Would highly recommend you to get them and check them out. Was pleasantly surprised that they were even more comfy. Weird thing I also found out was the v2's build quality on materials and construction are TONS better this time around.

Thanks @Shazay repped!!

@rennzyboo The construction is really that much better? Wow, I would think that the ACG version would be better than the SB version, but that's good to hear. Can't wait to get them in my hands.

Thanks @Shazay repped!!

@rennzyboo The construction is really that much better? Wow, I would think that the ACG version would be better than the SB version, but that's good to hear. Can't wait to get them in my hands.
construction is A LOT better on the Mesh Black v2's. Suede is pretty good for a GR nike model, the strap is constructed pretty well firm and stiff and not cheap feeling at all, and the mesh like material for the upper is VERY good compared to the mesh on the stussy's. I'm still in disbelief how well constructed the v2's are. Like I'll even go so far and say that they're probably one of the best constructed GR's nike has come out to do. 

magnificent shoe imo. top 5 of the year easily for me. 

Considering trying this shoe out. Is it easy to slip on without having to tie the laces each time?

Considering trying this shoe out. Is it easy to slip on without having to tie the laces each time?

Yeah I've tied mine exactly once (outside of when it randomly unties). But yeah just tie it somewhat loose. I personally don't put the strap in the intended strap loop, so it's flapping around. Real easy to take on and off.

Back
Top Bottom