Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

buahahahaha ... Dude saw 6 pages and changed his mind. Lmao

Oh nobody copping these? Well these ain't hot .... Smh
That's not what I meant. I didn't know that there was a topic of this release, and was surprised more people didn't talk about this one.
I didn't cop because of the ridiculous price Nike puts on a simple colorway that has already been done before.

I reserved at two places and only the HOH called saying they had me so to each his or her own, I caught a restock of the Yeezy's and I was able to get these so I'm good on Foams. Nice to not have to run around america for a pair of shoes I wanted and if no-one likes them, COOL, I'll wear them in peace unlike when I wear my Yeezy's.

I have a nagging feeling that eventually when these finally sell out and are no longer available at retail a few years from now people are gonna be screaming about how dope this colorway is much they love this sneaker. If i'm not mistaken I remember when the original concord 11's came out in 1995 and just about everybody I know could not stand them and I only saw like 1 or 2 people with them that whole year in east new york and bed stuy brooklyn where they sat on shelves for god knows how long

Concord 11s sitting? Uh, no I don't think so.

I have a nagging feeling that eventually when these finally sell out and are no longer available at retail a few years from now people are gonna be screaming about how dope this colorway is much they love this sneaker. If i'm not mistaken I remember when the original concord 11's came out in 1995 and just about everybody I know could not stand them and I only saw like 1 or 2 people with them that whole year in east new york and bed stuy brooklyn where they sat on shelves for god knows how long

Concord 11s sitting? Uh, no I don't think so.

but they did tho

but they did tho

No they didn't. This is a myth. NO SHOE really caused hype and sold out instantly in 1995 like they do today. Concords sold extremely well or else they wouldn't have retroed them 5 years later in 2000.

I got my pairs last week, they don't look bad in person… I jus never been a foam guy anyways?  Anytime I get foams in the mail, they jus get put up in the collection… Mayb 1 day Ill actually rock a pair..!?? 

but they did tho

No they didn't. This is a myth. NO SHOE really caused hype and sold out instantly in 1995 like they do today. Concords sold extremely well or else they wouldn't have retroed them 5 years later in 2000.

Not a myth and your logic is flawed. It's just like saying jordan wouldn't have ever retrod shoes because it was a fail when they tried it in the early 90s.

So just because a shoe doesn't sell out or doesn't have the hype around it needs to be saved?
:stoneface:

lol from the first pic i saw they were garbage no matter wat..no chance of them growing on me

This shoes are still sitting in Eastbay and FootAction

I'll wait when they offered discount on this pairs.

What I meant was that just about all my friends back then did not like the concords including myself but now almost everybody calls them "grails" I don't know if you were in Brooklyn back at that time but i can assure you could have walked in almost any shoe store at anytime and left with a pair of og concord 11's

idk them light up LA gears were sold out everywhere and them sneakers with the snowboard straps? and these bk ratchet techs!!! LOL

Was going to wait but my guy offered these to me for a little under retail so I grabbed a pair. Original plan was to wait until they dropped under $200, but I don't mind for now. 

Back
Top Bottom