Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Yea man, you havent been on the site.  The site listed UK & US sizes right beside each other and separately which made it weird.  My order form said UK 9.5 then US 10.5
So i guess u didnt notice the US flag and the Union Jack beside  the sz grids ? That was a clear indicator between US and British sizes

After looking the shoes over, I'm definitely glad I copped em. I know I would've regret passing months down the road.

Need to get some black laces tomorrow, or this weekend. I heard the Nike SB laces you can buy from Footlocker, and such are the same as foam laces.

Man everyone seems to be pretty happy with their pair, I think ima give in and just buy it now before I regret it. Btw, it's 72" lace for all sizes correct? I plan on getting some black laces too

I haven't bought a foam since the sport royals but these brought me back, The 3m laces are crazy. Grabbed these today off my friend employee discount for $185 :pimp: , just couldn't see my self paying $270 after taxes.

View media item 853386

Whatever happened to the guy with the nyc store info for under retail.

I would have paid that $185.00 in a second if I had a store employee discount

Last edited:
Mine came in from Wellgosh.com yesterday. Paid $248 for them on release day. I initially ordered a UK size of 13 thinking the US sizes were one less. I emailed them with this issue and asked for a 11.5 US Size. They sent me that although my order still said Size 13 UK.

So i guess u didnt notice the US flag and the Union Jack beside  the sz grids ? That was a clear indicator between US and British sizes
I noticed everything. I noticed that even tho it's a international site, they let you choose a US 10.5 (which I happened to do) from the U.S. sizing section. I made sure before I paid them that the order review said that the shoe was a UK 9.5 and was a U.S. 10.5 when they emailed me my receipt once again the shoes were listed as UK 9.5 and a U.S. 10.5.

Anybody that lace swapped...did you buy new laces? If so, what length were they?

I'm looking for some 72" laces online in case they aren't in store, and I can't find any all black ones in that length. At least I can't find any that are shaped like foam laces.

It's definitely 72". I asked someone to measure a pair of laces they had out.

I'll check the Nike outlet this weekend, and see if they have any 72". I'd rather not pay, or wait for shipping if I don't have to.

After closely looking at these joints, they're cool, I just wish the sole was the color of the toe swoosh & tongue stripe

Finally saw these in person. Almost copped on sight, bday coupon be damned. Definitely one of the better Foams in a while. The 3M hits are dope.

Found laces on eBay for these. Search foamposite laces, and you're good to go. Depending on which seller, they're 70-75" and $9-14.

I called from the seller with 31 colors. Should be here this week.

Should I cop these for $250 or VNDS Fighter Jet Foams for $180-$250?

#thestruggle #believethehype

^^ definately these but u can cop for under 200.These are the best foams imo. Copped 2x off soleheaven for 360 shipped.

I was primed to pick a pair of these up on discount but found some cactus foams kinda randomly. rolling with those for now but my heart still wants a pair of these.

Good looks on the OS site. Copped, not a crazy deal but better then paying the 250+ i guess.

Back
Top Bottom