Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Laces from eBay came in. Paid less than $9 after shipping, and they're legit. 70" so they're 2" shorter than standard laces, but they work fine.

asked my boy to let me use his discount on a pair. waiting for them to show up now.

I think these will be a sleeper hit down the road. The quality and uniqueness of the composition are on point. I gotta say, I'm glad the hype has died down on this line...makes copping easier, as well as more reasonable prices on many previously released colorways. Hope it stays that way....probably won't though with the nickname the upcoming carbon fiber/solar pair has attached to it.

City gear in Atlanta not sure about phone orders I'll find out

they have a site I've been checking it every few days but this colorway and the Spiderman's are still at box price

city gear local stores and the website aren't the same in pricing. not really anything new tho. footlocker has been known to have different prices as well as stores like DTLR.

Eastbay/FTL/FA removed the coupon exclusions.

Can be had for 187 shipped + possible cashback if you use stuff like ebates or whatever and if you have a 25% off code you get with being a Gold or Platinum member.

Back
Top Bottom