Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

these are too dope in person and on foot, gonna try to grab another pair just to stock for the hell of it
smokin.gif

So I finally received my pair from Eastbay. No way I could see paying 250 for them, but I'm glad I got them for 187. They look so much better in person and feel "different" on foot unlike most Foam One's.

So I finally received my pair from Eastbay. No way I could see paying 250 for them, but I'm glad I got them for 187. They look so much better in person and feel "different" on foot unlike most Foam One's.

they using a thinner foam now?

The Foam does not feel "thinner", but the cushioning feels different. More comfortable out the box unlike recent Foam One's and Pro's.

hope your right on fit

i don't know if any foam felling comfy out the box

i'm waiting on my pair in the coming today

fedex in my area is the worst

Last edited:
I finally picked up my pair from my boy. Def like them for sure. Tried them in right quick. Feels the same as any other foam I've had.

View media item 893068

Last edited:
I finally picked up my pair from my boy. Def like them for sure. Tried them in right quick. Feels the same as any other foam I've had.

I'm surprised at that. As many Foams that I've owned since 2002, they all were stiff out the box. Even the foams I bought recently feel different than the Camo's(Kanye Shrugs).

I'm surprised at that. As many Foams that I've owned since 2002, they all were stiff out the box. Even the foams I bought recently feel different than the Camo's(Kanye Shrugs).

You could be right. They just felt like foams to me. Different strokes.

I hate when I dismiss a shoe a couple months earlier and than I'm looking for them later 
mean.gif

How volt green is the green in person?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom