Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

as a grown man almost 30 i cannot see myself wearing these... if i am lucky enough to grab a pair they will be traded..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

r0c87q.jpg

I'm definitely buying these. I'm guessing Foot Action on W. 34th might get these as well?

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam i cant imagine hoh ny only getting like 20 pair.. sounds legit though... a dude i know from footaction said they are very limited also, they usually get 1500 pairs of foams on release date..
Mistype? No way, that a regular footaction usually gets1500 on foam release dates...
nerd.gif

BTW that pic up there, dudes need to loosen up the laces, any foams with regular lace looks funny!

footaction on 34st and 7th avenue is one of the biggest in the city and they always get 1000 plus pairs.. thry had 1600 of the reds or a little less... i was told about like 50 pairs.. still early though.. just hope more than a few footactions get these..

Those on foot pics dont do it for me looking like a pass, or if I can get them trade them for something else I want

dam i cant imagine hoh ny only getting like 20 pair.. sounds legit though... a dude i know from footaction said they are very limited also, they usually get 1500 pairs of foams on release date..
Mistype? No way, that a regular footaction usually gets1500 on foam release dates...
nerd.gif

BTW that pic up there, dudes need to loosen up the laces, any foams with regular lace looks funny!

footaction on 34st and 7th avenue is one of the biggest in the city and they always get 1000 plus pairs.. thry had 1600 of the reds or a little less... i was told about like 50 pairs.. still early though.. just hope more than a few footactions get these..

Purplehazen, thanks for that info. So does that mean they'll have the most pairs in NYC? How are these people getting these Galaxy's early? Paying $1,000 and more?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Man, GITD soles do nothing for me. I would prefer it if this whole galaxy pack didn't have them. It brings unnecessary hype, in my opinion.

I'm going to try my luck with 4 laptops running with my roommate, two shorties, and myself on the keys. Hope to scoop 2 pairs of the Foams, 1 pair of Lebron's 1 of the KD's.

My fingers are ready 
devil.gif

Good luck, with that many laptops running you probably wont even get 1 pair. 

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

nerd.gif

Purplehazen, thanks for that info. So does that mean they'll have the most pairs in NYC? How are these people getting these Galaxy's early? Paying $1,000 and more?
man who knows if that info is concrete, all i know he was sure about them getting very few pairs, like i said still early.. off the top with the info we got i would say 21 mercer might have a good amount as far as nyc goes..

lol, people talking about these don't have hype. There were like 5 different threads for this shoe before this final one. I'm in VA and have talked to 2 different people in the last day who said they were planning trips south just to have a shot at copping these. You're fooling yourself if you think these won't be hyped out of this world (no pun)

Yeah that footaction on 34th is a monster, line was around the block for the red's and everybody got a pair.

Most people copped 2x and they still had some at 7 am the next morning, I've never left there empty handed.

Im feeling these but im not so sure about HOH up PG or Nikestore considering the chaos that came with the BHM release...I want these tho..Feebay becoming my retailer of choice

The hype train is moving rapidly on this shoe and it's not a good thing.

I've never seen a foam sell out in the first day of release in my city until the metallics, now everybody does not stop calling my local spots or hitting me up.

Nobody wore foams around here and it was a very selective shoe among many sneakerheads until the coppers got people to start trying to cop every color now.

I for one am not a fan of the galaxy releasing but I knew when I was in vegas for the penny event and saw gentry rocking the real galaxies and the response the shoes got when my pictures ended up all over the blogs that these would be a hypebeast shoe..

Im 25 and im not completely turned off by the loud vibrant colors but I cant see myself as a straight man wearing the Galaxies that gentry had on. Reminds me of gay pride... And the ones that are releasing, I already had a pair in my possession and it look just like an eggplant foam with some extra additions.... Here are a few pics at the penny event... Just found this pic of the back of my head as im taking a pic..

NDC or bust for me on release
pimp.gif

Not worth going out there with the exclusiveness of this release 
laugh.gif

I don't think a picture has every change my mind as drastically as the last with the guys wearing them with the sweats and pants. Looked a lot better in the stock photos, most likely passing on them.

These are horrible. Only Foams I mess with are the OG Royals and I don't even wear those that much. I'd rather thake that $220 + tax and put it towards something more important, like my savings.

QFT!!!!

Royal Foams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all these fruity colors

the only foams worth my time are the royals, metallic reds, and if they release, a black foam (yes I know they did already) with a clear sole and a white foam with a clear sole. all of the rest of the colors don't matter. i'd take the pine green foam pros, but that's not even a priority.

the newest pic on feet looked wack to me. the colors seemed a lot lighter than i thought. the official pics i saw last week looked more like the eggplants with that dark purple base. when i saw those pics i had to have em but idk now, gotta see them in person.

nerd.gif

One side of me thought afterward its gotta be NYC, I knew that 34th was a pretty big deal, but i had NO idea they were pushin out 1000 pairs sheesh
eek.gif
eek.gif
. You know how many concords they had?

more i see them, more i pass. i dont want rainbows on my feet. royals > galaxies any day. even metallic reds beat these galaxies by far.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Some concrete news. Don't have to believe me. HOH's around the nation will be getting VERY small quantities. (15-17 pairs per store). Orlando HOH will be getting more, but not a whole crazy amount more. There are select Foot Actions getting these too.

Good luck to all. It's going to be a ZOO here in Orlando.

Good to hear. I live in Orlando and I'm going to be out of town that weekend. Last few releases at HOH have been crazy. I hear they might be doing wristbands for all the ASG kicks. I wanted the foams but I think I'm gonna just go for those Big Bangs. I'm hearing getting those won't be too bad compared to the galaxy foams and KD's

Originally Posted by uptown2k

it sucks the the Orlando HOH no longer allows camping since the concord release. I went for the Weathermans and it was a great, quite crowd. Its gonna be a mad house!!

So how does it work then?

nerd.gif

One side of me thought afterward its gotta be NYC, I knew that 34th was a pretty big deal, but i had NO idea they were pushin out 1000 pairs sheesh
eek.gif
eek.gif
. You know how many concords they had?
any word on a restock tho on those metallic reds ?

Back
Top Bottom