Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Sadly all this notoriety of people getting stabbed and people getting robbed will have people wanting them more.

Pass on the blueberry skittles just like the green apple.

^Son you OD'ed.. Hahaha if there was only 3 people in my life prob would of done the same thing but I know your going to make alot of profit. How much did you drop in total?

^Son you OD'ed.. Hahaha if there was only 3 people in my life prob would of done the same thing but I know your going to make alot of profit. How much did you drop in total?

Dude already came on here and said that the stabbing was "not" sneaker related...why are people still saying he died over sneakers...seem like his death has built more hype to the shoe...that ##$% is jus sad

Dude already came on here and said that the stabbing was "not" sneaker related...why are people still saying he died over sneakers...seem like his death has built more hype to the shoe...that ##$% is jus sad

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

um 9 pairs at $166 each with my military discount..

I still could copped a pair, but I need the money for the bills and vegas. So, it's a passes for these.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

um 9 pairs at $166 each with my military discount..

I still could copped a pair, but I need the money for the bills and vegas. So, it's a passes for these.

From my friend's fb...

35i0p42.png

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom