Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Just copped the blue ones today for $105. Couldn't pass them up.

DSCN0130 by Black_Ice116, on Flickr

Already have Freshwaters. Will cop Blues on DISCOUNT......then I'm done with the Griffey 2s.
Seen a kid wearing these with the matching Mariners fitted. Looked real decent.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Just copped the blue ones today for $105. Couldn't pass them up.

DSCN0130 by Black_Ice116, on Flickr

Already have Freshwaters. Will cop Blues on DISCOUNT......then I'm done with the Griffey 2s.
Seen a kid wearing these with the matching Mariners fitted. Looked real decent.

go up a full or half size and put another insole in, that works magic for uncomfortable shoes plus it keeps the original insoles looking DS

go up a full or half size and put another insole in, that works magic for uncomfortable shoes plus it keeps the original insoles looking DS

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^true to size or go .5 up...shoes are a little narrow but true to size was fine for me

thanks, but if i get true to size wouldn't i experience the "uncomfortable issue". Or it's an issue that will exist even with .5 up?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^true to size or go .5 up...shoes are a little narrow but true to size was fine for me

thanks, but if i get true to size wouldn't i experience the "uncomfortable issue". Or it's an issue that will exist even with .5 up?

Does anyone know if deadstock has gone out of business? I tried to go on their site to check the status of my navy Griffey IIs and it keeps directing me elsewhere. Just want to know before I get my money back through paypal and just go buy them out of the store for $115...

Does anyone know if deadstock has gone out of business? I tried to go on their site to check the status of my navy Griffey IIs and it keeps directing me elsewhere. Just want to know before I get my money back through paypal and just go buy them out of the store for $115...

For sizing these run .5 size smaller than the Griffey 1's. I went a half size up from my usual stuff on Griffey 1's because they're so narrow (my freshwaters are a 10, and after a couple of wears, I got the Volts in a 10.5 and I always prefer wearing the volts.) Ordered these in a 10.5, got them, and sent them back. A little narrow, but way too big lengthwise. (pause)

For sizing these run .5 size smaller than the Griffey 1's. I went a half size up from my usual stuff on Griffey 1's because they're so narrow (my freshwaters are a 10, and after a couple of wears, I got the Volts in a 10.5 and I always prefer wearing the volts.) Ordered these in a 10.5, got them, and sent them back. A little narrow, but way too big lengthwise. (pause)

Back
Top Bottom