Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

yea i wasn't feeling the white/blue pairs in person either....if i can get them for $60 or less, then maybe i'd buy 'em and dye the tongue black myself but it's a pass for right now.

Navy joints will be copped tho
smokin.gif

and the comfort has drastically changed, just got these in and....it's comedy how much more comfortable they are than the retros.
6002986345_0de879a612_b.jpg

yea i wasn't feeling the white/blue pairs in person either....if i can get them for $60 or less, then maybe i'd buy 'em and dye the tongue black myself but it's a pass for right now.

smokin.gif

and the comfort has drastically changed, just got these in and....it's comedy how much more comfortable they are than the retros.

I'm not really feeling the white/blues after seeing them in person. Still on the fence with the navy's for now. Freshwaters are still dope tho.

I'm not really feeling the white/blues after seeing them in person. Still on the fence with the navy's for now. Freshwaters are still dope tho.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

saw the white/blues over the weekend and they are a def. PASS!. i sold my freshwaters and the obsidians and orange joints are weak. they ruined the griff 2s!!
i dunno how they "ruined" em....but they definitely did da white color wack..had they had a black tongue i would've copped em.

all i really needed and since i got em im done with da griffey II's.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

saw the white/blues over the weekend and they are a def. PASS!. i sold my freshwaters and the obsidians and orange joints are weak. they ruined the griff 2s!!
i dunno how they "ruined" em....but they definitely did da white color wack..had they had a black tongue i would've copped em.

all i really needed and since i got em im done with da griffey II's.

wow so instead of releasing the white og colorway like they should, they make the air chamber black and the tongue white.... lol @!+%+@% stupid nike... i hate when they make air chambers a different color than they supposed to like the black/silver v...

wow so instead of releasing the white og colorway like they should, they make the air chamber black and the tongue white.... lol @!+%+@% stupid nike... i hate when they make air chambers a different color than they supposed to like the black/silver v...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wassup with da strategic move to call em "freshwater" instead of mariner emerald....is it nike making sure they ain't tryin to pay potential royalties or something?

it just sounds forced from da pressbox.....otherwise these are copped either way.
That's real talk.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wassup with da strategic move to call em "freshwater" instead of mariner emerald....is it nike making sure they ain't tryin to pay potential royalties or something?

it just sounds forced from da pressbox.....otherwise these are copped either way.
That's real talk.

haven't copped any of the II's yet... question.... i'm havin' a hard time lookin' for a freshwater one for my size so what would be the next best (?) cw... chlorine blue or the white ones? tia!

haven't copped any of the II's yet... question.... i'm havin' a hard time lookin' for a freshwater one for my size so what would be the next best (?) cw... chlorine blue or the white ones? tia!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I agree about the tongue and to a lesser degree the air soles....huge deal breakers for me.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I agree about the tongue and to a lesser degree the air soles....huge deal breakers for me.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif

is this an official cw or just a photoshop?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

smokin.gif

old retro+ colorway

Back
Top Bottom