Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Yeah, I like the white and photo blue ones also, but they'll sit like the rest so I'll wait.

Yeah, I like the white and photo blue ones also, but they'll sit like the rest so I'll wait.

Picked up my blk/freshwater pair last night off some dude on CL, $99 DS
smile.gif

everyone is saying they hurt they actually dont hurt me. im bout to cop the blu joints 2mrrw. my fresh waters r ok NOT THE MOST COMFOTABLE BUT THEY DNT HURT.

everyone is saying they hurt they actually dont hurt me. im bout to cop the blu joints 2mrrw. my fresh waters r ok NOT THE MOST COMFOTABLE BUT THEY DNT HURT.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Yeah, I wore mine for the first time the other day. They actually seem more comfortable than the Griffey I's to me.

Yeah, I wore mine for the first time the other day. They actually seem more comfortable than the Griffey I's to me.

If anyone is interested, JimmyJazz.com just restocked the Black/Freshwater pair. Use code Jjtier711 for $10 off. No tax and about $8 to ship Fedex. I slept on these but was able to cop a pair under retail so I'm happy.

If anyone is interested, JimmyJazz.com just restocked the Black/Freshwater pair. Use code Jjtier711 for $10 off. No tax and about $8 to ship Fedex. I slept on these but was able to cop a pair under retail so I'm happy.

saw the white/blues over the weekend and they are a def. PASS!. i sold my freshwaters and the obsidians and orange joints are weak. they ruined the griff 2s!!

saw the white/blues over the weekend and they are a def. PASS!. i sold my freshwaters and the obsidians and orange joints are weak. they ruined the griff 2s!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The foot around the forefoot is super tight though

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The foot around the forefoot is super tight though

i ws askin for some fresh water 2s i got em nnot 2 disappoonted wat can we expect from nike nowadays closet im gettin to OG I Waled out the store w thhem on and got the blu ones for $84

i ws askin for some fresh water 2s i got em nnot 2 disappoonted wat can we expect from nike nowadays closet im gettin to OG I Waled out the store w thhem on and got the blu ones for $84

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

That was a case of a pair of kicks looking better in pics.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

That was a case of a pair of kicks looking better in pics.

MAN, WERE THE WHT/PHOTO BLUE'S LIMITED OR SOMETHIN'? I SWEAR, I CANT FIND A SZ.13 IN HOUSTON TO SAVE MY LIFE! LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

MAN, WERE THE WHT/PHOTO BLUE'S LIMITED OR SOMETHIN'? I SWEAR, I CANT FIND A SZ.13 IN HOUSTON TO SAVE MY LIFE! LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom