Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I just don't wanna strike out :lol:  

Pricing here in the PI looks uncertain. Might as well sell some stuff that I don't use lol 

Oh then you better do some legwork, its gonna be a struggle, these bad boys are hot. :lol:

I don't do pre orders and I prefer to do some legwork but I'll be on vacation so I bit the bullet $60 over retail.

Oh then you better do some legwork, its gonna be a struggle, these bad boys are hot.
laugh.gif

I don't do pre orders and I prefer to do some legwork but I'll be on vacation so I bit the bullet $60 over retail.
I am 
laugh.gif
 I'll ask some retailers here and there, but I might resort to retail hookups for sure pairs. 
nerd.gif

RD's so close, yet so far

One pair on lock for retail. If I come across another I'm gonna have my local customizer give em the black toe treatment. Still pissed I sold mine and now dudes are wanting a c note for em

Didn't want to take any chances and got the size 10 restock from sobesoles. 275 was steep but who knows what his release would be like. Also I forgot the 5 dollar off coupon smh

Not to mention I'm worried about Gm unauthorized pairs and sobesoles is legit where as I'm not certain about sneaker addict at 220 something seems too good to be true

I paid for a pre order too eff it. I'm at a point where I can a pay a kid to do the work for me and have show up on my doorstep. I'll give it a try online on RD but I ain't stressing it like I used too a few years back.

Man, yall crazy. money or no money, i cant go and throw away money without even trying for retail yet.

i mean these arent a super limited releae so i dont see the need to drop that much over retal yet.

if your willing to spend that money, atleast wait til after release because thats what they will go for soon as they sell out.

lets hope i dont have to spend that kind of money

Y'all paying resell prices already? Might as well wait, and pay resell and have em in hand Instead of risking cancellations.

Just curious, do we have some valid evidence these won't be super limited? That seems to be NT's concensus but from past OG 1 releases (specifically Royal and bred 1's), it's been quite low in terms of numbers or at least demand vs supply was heavily lop sided...

I'm debating to lock a pair down at current resell and will also try for retail like everybody else. But 1's are my absolute favorite Jordan's so I don't wanna come empty handed. 

Also, Chicago 1's hasn't had a true OG retro since 1994, these weren't retroed in 2001 plus being the very first Jordan colorway ever, I can see the demand being real high...I guess I'm talking myself into paying that resell :frown:

Last edited:
Just curious, do we have some valid evidence these won't be super limited? That seems to be NT's concensus but from past OG 1 releases (specifically Royal and bred 1's), it's been quite low in terms of numbers or at least demand vs supply was heavily lop sided...

I'm debating to lock a pair down at current resell and will also try for retail like everybody else. But 1's are my absolute favorite Jordan's so I don't wanna come empty handed. 

Also, Chicago 1's hasn't had a true OG retro since 1994, these weren't retroed in 2001 plus being the very first Jordan colorway ever, I can see the demand being real high...I guess I'm talking myself into paying that resell :frown:
Only collabs have been super limited and other than breds and royals,no NA1 has been really really difficult to cop on RD. None had hype resale prices right after rd either. Unless someone is gonna harm themselves if they don't cop or wont have time to put in the required legwork, I'd say give it a shot rd.

Wasn't sobe soles selling questionable laser 1s?  That would be enough to keep me away and just pay resell on RD if it comes to it.

Only collabs have been super limited and other than breds and royals,no NA1 has been really really difficult to cop on RD. None had hype resale prices right after rd either. Unless someone is gonna harm themselves if they don't cop or wont have time to put in the required legwork, I'd say give it a shot rd.
Yeah thats exactly my point. Chicago's fall into the bred and Royal group imo. Given the shortage of bred and Royals, I'm worried these won't be as easy as most would like unless we have some sort of valid source that suggests Chicago numbers are greater than bred 1's.

Yeah thats exactly my point. Chicago's fall into the bred and Royal group imo. Given the shortage of bred and Royals, I'm worried these won't be as easy as most would like unless we have some sort of valid source that suggests Chicago numbers are greater than bred 1's.
SNKR app better drop these

Breds and Royals in particular hadn't released in years tho. So u might be right but I don't belee that these are going to be super limited, no sauce just my opinion. Def not willing to spend 270 on these limited or not...

Breds and Royals in particular hadn't released in years tho. So u might be right but I don't belee that these are going to be super limited, no sauce just my opinion. Def not willing to spend 270 on these limited or not...
Just curious... what would you be willing to pay for a pair of Royals, BReds, Shadows or even Black Toes right now?

I've been late on events
Can someone fill me on why A lot of shoes for NDC are getting a slight date push back?
Hopefully it clears up by the time these drop

I was thinking the same **** because the Georgetown XIs didn't drop on app and those were GR so jb has been ******* up they need to get there **** together

Yeah and the app wasn't working that well last week when the 13 lows finally dropped. I got through quicker on my laptop than I did with the app.

Back
Top Bottom