Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah footlocker relases the following months release calendar in the last week of the month. I thought it must have been a mistake when fhe chi 1's werent on it. Turns out its no mistake were just not getting any pairs in the country in aus
frown.gif

The pinnicale 1s came out about 2-3 weeks ago here, with one store being delayed until last week.

Ill just have to cry myself to sleep with my chicago 1 ko's i got last year. I was really looking forward to some quality leather tho
smokin.gif
That's tough man. I'm wondering if this is a US only release. The struggle for these is gonna be inane.

Dudes ate the box for just a discount? Man. Nothing more pokezach than that.
I listened to Quik so I didn't participate in the box munching. I aint gonna lie...I would have if it weren't for my boy being the manager but we hung out and she would openly speak on it. She would even put my homie on blast for taking that bow.

I'm gonna see if I can find her on facebook. I gotta make some calls and get the last name. She was bad though. 

wtf? they start calling alrready?
My local hoh did today.I put the raffle in around 1 pm got the call around 8pm.Good way to start my bday off tomorrow

I have spent close to 5 grand with them this year and they know me so that helps loll

Last edited:
That's tough man. I'm wondering if this is a US only release. The struggle for these is gonna be inane.

Yea its ****, id be like that dude getting 58 raffle tickets if i could. There is a few places in europe getting them ive seen on sole supplier. Im just pissed they are so limited because ill pay resale on a shoe upto $400 aussie dollars but im not paying 5-600+ its going to look like getting pair from a reseller in the us will cost me. We are getting quite a poor exchange rate atm with usd. It was good there for awhile

you man my man...I mean boy...but you gotta log off NT, stop buying shoes and get you some tail.
Trying to save myself for marriage and this is just a hobby.  Plus thats all some of these girls care about: intercourse.  Just want somebody that has a good head on her shoulders.

Keep buying Jordans. They will help you accomplish these goals.
Want them to like me for me, **** the shoes; this is just a hobby.

Trying to save myself for marriage and this is just a hobby.  Plus thats all some of these girls care about: intercourse.  Just want somebody that has a good head on her shoulders.

Want them to like me for me, **** the shoes; this is just a hobby.
Man, you get all my respect bruh.

Part of our core curriculum this week dealt with chivalric qualities and chastity was one of them.

Props.

Back
Top Bottom